Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

I'm heading to bed. Please don't spam too much. I don't have time to read all this crap in the morning and I have meetings all day tomorrow so I'd hate to come back to 15 pages this evening.

Typical new killer slip.

Please, good ladies and gentlemen of the jury, consider this. She is new. Therefore must die. She has made a killer slip. Therefore must die. Day 1's are uneventful. Therefore must end.

A vote for Mina is a vote for Victory, my good fellows!

The prosecution rests.

You used an apostrophe to denote a plural. And you said that 'she has made a killer slip'. Therefore her newness has caused you to slip up and expose yourself ( :wideeyed: ) as a killer. You're both killers!

SLICK MONGOOSE YOU ARE UNDER THE RADAR!!!!

'tis true. So I had a look and the best I can come up with is a couple of symp clues. I didn't think with 12 players that a symp would be all that likely. However it's implied in the opening post that there are a lot of roles:

You might encounter: demons, vampires, witches, ghosts, ghouls, werewolves, reapers, angels....and there might be a roleless innocent somewhere in there too ;)

If there are a lot of innocent roles then a symp could well be in the game too. On to the actual clues:

How youuuu doing? :leer:

I gotcha covered ;) ;)

Mexal seems to be symping Whiskeyjack.

You used an apostrophe to denote a plural. And you said that 'she has made a killer slip'. Therefore her newness has caused you to slip up and expose yourself ( :wideeyed: ) as a killer. You're both killers!

This my good fellows, is a clear case of someone both distancing from his partner, and lying to you all at the same time.

In both my unadulterated, unedited post, and hell, even his reply, you can see the only apostrophe is in "day 1's".

However, he lies that there is one elsewhere. He tells despicable lies.And to what end? to shift the attention from his partner to me, that's what!

The CF needs to reveal tomorrow, so we all know she was evil. With that confirmation it's a nice quick pile on to TMW for a day 2 victory... An epic victory that makes up for Game 64.

Slick, I'm curious....serious case? Or are you joking?

Give him 10 more minutes, he's just waiting for the rest of the FM to check in with an opinion before he posts!

Life outside Mafia? Sounds like a scummy excuse to me. :pirate:

Typical new killer slip.

Please, good ladies and gentlemen of the jury, consider this. She is new. Therefore must die. She has made a killer slip. Therefore must die. Day 1's are uneventful. Therefore must end.

A vote for Mina is a vote for Victory, my good fellows!

The prosecution rests.

I'm insulted by the implication that if I were Mafia, I would subconsciously say the word "killer" in my post just because I'm new. Come on, it was a joke about robots. There's unfamiliarity with the game, and then there is just garden variety stupidity.

Masonity, you've been determined to lynch me since before I even posted a word. For what it's worth, though, I don't think you're guilty as of now: you're right that if you're going to lynch an innocent anyway on Day 1, you might as well go after someone who has a greater-than-average chance of sucking so that she doesn't ruin the end game for you. I'd appreciate it if you at least gave me a chance to prove that I sucked, though. Or, you know, that I didn't suck.

ETA: I have a night class now, so I'll be gone for about three hours.

I'm insulted by the implication that if I were Mafia, I would subconsciously say the word "killer" in my post just because I'm new. Come on, it was a joke about robots. There's unfamiliarity with the game, and then there is just garden variety stupidity.

Masonity, you've been determined to lynch me since before I even posted a word. For what it's worth, though, I don't think you're guilty as of now: you're right that if you're going to lynch an innocent anyway on Day 1, you might as well go after someone who has a greater-than-average chance of sucking so that she doesn't ruin the end game for you. I'd appreciate it if you at least gave me a chance to prove that I sucked, though. Or, you know, that I didn't suck.

Just in case this is a serious post, I'm not actually trying to get you lynched today, it's all play so far. In fact, I'd probably wager that in unalted games newbies have a higher than average survival rate, as we'd all feel real bad if we killed you on day 1. It's when we hide behind alts we tend to kill the newcomer for seeming scummy, but actually just being new.

In all honesty, I'm waiting on Slick's next post. It may make him my current #1 suspect. Not saying which is the right or wrong answer to WJ's question though! :P

ETA: Okay, I just read your response to TMW. Scratch everything I said. You're just crazy

Piper is Crazy. I'm just deluded. :(

edit: You edited out your edit?

Editing out is poor form, and quite indicative of an evil killer who kills! ;)

Just in case this is a serious post, I'm not actually trying to get you lynched today, it's all play so far. In fact, I'd probably wager that in unalted games newbies have a higher than average survival rate, as we'd all feel real bad if we killed you on day 1. It's when we hide behind alts we tend to kill the newcomer for seeming scummy, but actually just being new.

In all honesty, I'm waiting on Slick's next post. It may make him my current #1 suspect. Not saying which is the right or wrong answer to WJ's question though! :P

Actually, it was a serious...

Oh.

Oh.

I'm really sorry about that, Masonity. My sarcasm detector is off.

Once I go, I'll only be on for the last few hours of the game.

I'd like to leave with a vote on The Man Who.

I think he supports Chelsea...not good, not good at all. Obvious mafia-like attributes there.

Actually, it was a serious...

Oh.

Oh.

I'm really sorry about that, Masonity. My sarcasm detector is off.

*coughevilcough*

The Mafia are the only ones who turn off their sarcasm detectors.

Piper is Crazy. I'm just deluded. :(

edit: You edited out your edit?

Editing out is poor form, and quite indicative of an evil killer who kills! ;)

I edited it because, to be honest, I thought it was a bitchy comment to make. I compulsively edit and re-edit my posts. You're right that if I saw someone else do that, it would ring alarm bells, though. I'll hold off on editing from now on.

Now off I go!

Anyway, bed time for me. Still eagerly waiting slick's reply to WJ.

Tomorrow I'll be on and off all day. There's the Arsenal Man United semi final which will keep me away from the PC at lynch time, and I have 2-3 hours of work around mid-day, but that still gives me a decent amount of time (a few hours) either side of stuff where I can play. :)

Anyway, bed time for me. Still eagerly waiting slick's reply to WJ.

Tomorrow I'll be on and off all day. There's the Arsenal Man United semi final which will keep me away from the PC at lynch time, and I have 2-3 hours of work around mid-day, but that still gives me a decent amount of time (a few hours) either side of stuff where I can play. :)

Forgot about that...maybe I can watch the match and play mafia at the same time?

Archived