Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

I'm glad that we have one suspect less. Leaves me with Mexal, Halo and possibly Fireball or Slick.

Btw, there is no cult, and there is no SK. Otherwise the mods would have told us so. And if they didn't, I'd prefer to end the game right now, because it's an evil mod.

Why would they need to warn us about a SK? A lone killer isn't that big of a deal. A Faceless Man would be a different story.

Because you cannot set up a three faction game but not telling the players. That is evil modding.

Can we give Aly some credit. 'Evil mod' implies a lot. For one thing the intention of the mod to deliberately fuck with the players.

I don't see how an undisclosed multi-faction game would be 'evil mod' especially if the factions in question don't include a cult.

Even then, I'm certain it would be a miscalculation on Aly's part and not done out of any ill will.

After 4 days, the effects on being closeted in together are beginning to tell on you. Some of you are getting more and more apathetic. Master Luwin had been sitting quietly by himself for a long while, and nobody had paid much attention to him. Suddenly, he slumps over, and as you check him for lifesigns, you discover that he must have been dead for a while. You rifle through his pockets and find lots of little bags full of herbs, and little books bound in strange, smooth skin. You don't really want to touch them.

You have just half-heartedly decided to lynch Mexal, when there is some comotion outside. A chainsaw powers up, and the bars in front of the windows disappear. Sam and his equally hunky brother Dean climb in and survey the sorry lot of you.

"Have you killed anybody?" Sam asks. you indicate the bodies of Masonity and TheManWho, which you dumped in a corner. TMW is starting to smell a bit, but Masonity looks very much alive still. Sam pokes him with a knife, and his eyes flip open. They're solid black. He starts laughing, and is just about to start boasting about fooling you all, when Sam rams his knife into his chest. There is a red flash, a black cloud comes out of Masonity's mouth, and he falls, clearly dead this time.

Dean grips TMW, and does the same, but in vain. Then, he forces open TMW's mouth, and pushes against his gums. Sharp fangs appear. "Vampire!" Dean hisses. "There must be more. Check their necks!"

Your collars are roughly ripped away. Mexal and Piper are grabbed and marched to the front. They have large bitemarks on their throats. Mexal hisses and a row of sharp fangs appears next to his normal teeth. Sam and WJ wrangle him to the floor, while Dean grabs the chainsaw and cuts off his head.

Piper is about to be given the same treatment, but as they notice that he doesn't seem to be able to produce fangs, they pause. "The transformatio isn't complete in this one" Sam says. "We have to kill him anyway " his brother replies "Once the process has begun, it's irreversible. In a day or two, he'll be a slavering monster, just like the other ones. Sam shrugs. Piper's head hits the floor a second later.

You're all spattered with blood but quite happy to follow the brothers through the broken windows into the free night.

Game over.

Innocents win.

I was a vampire aka cult.

Of course, my conditions stated that I had to bite someone two consecutive nights before I could convert. I also had no FM to lower the pool and oh yea, there was a guy out there who could have ruined my bites and an unlimited finder that I couldn't do anything about.

Oh and one more thing, there was also the ability to distinguish roles based on PMs.

Fun times for me.

Lucky win especially with Masonity.

I wouldn't call lynch Masonity "luck", as such. Although the game was in the innocent's favour.

Oh and one more thing, there was also the ability to distinguish roles based on PMs.

And yeah, this sucks.

Archived