Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

My two cents before I go to bed:

1) the healer should indeed heal WJ

2) the evilz should not kill Malcolm

:sleep:

Assuming WJ isn't evil, I think it'd be pretty low of the FM to kill him off night 1. At least if they have any knowledge of the history of Westeros mafia whatsoever.

Whether or not that keeps him safe though...

Just sayin', the healer shouldn't feel the necessity to heal WJ just because he's WJ :P

This my good fellows, is a clear case of someone both distancing from his partner, and lying to you all at the same time.

In both my unadulterated, unedited post, and hell, even his reply, you can see the only apostrophe is in "day 1's".

However, he lies that there is one elsewhere. He tells despicable lies.And to what end? to shift the attention from his partner to me, that's what!

The CF needs to reveal tomorrow, so we all know she was evil. With that confirmation it's a nice quick pile on to TMW for a day 2 victory... An epic victory that makes up for Game 64.

What was wrong with Game 64?

Anyhoo, you seem to have this all wrapped up in a nice neat package don't you?

Well, you can't fool a fool, mister! I vote for Masonity today because your Av is broken. Then Mina tomorrow for the same reason. Clearly you are both trying to hide your true identity.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Fireball, HaloBender, LCOTNW, Maester Luwin, Masonity, Mexal, MinaMartell, Piper, Slick Mongoose, TheMalcolm, TheManWho, Wiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for MinaMartell (Masonity, MaesterLuwin)

2 votes for TheManWho (Piper, Fireball)

1 votes for Piper (Mexal)

1 vote for Whiskeyjack (Slick Mongoose)

1 vote for Slick Mongoose (Wiskeyjack)

1 vote for Masonity (LCOTNW)

4 players have not voted: HaloBender, MinaMartell, TheMalcolm, TheManWho.

Lany mod is also off to bed

Once I go, I'll only be on for the last few hours of the game.

I'd like to leave with a vote on The Man Who.

I think he supports Chelsea...not good, not good at all. Obvious mafia-like attributes there.

Chelsea :ack:

More like Bristol Rovers :thumbsup: , Ajax Cape Town :smoking: and Man Utd (I'm half Malay :rolleyes: ).

Does the end of the day coincide with the Champions League match? :unsure:

No such luck for me. Pulling out the netbook at the Emirates would be frowned upon. :(

I would have thought it was common practice, based on noise generation at the Emirates :rolleyes: ;)

2 people I'd like to currently hear back from are the Slick Mongoose and MaesterLuwin. I'd like them both to basically say how serious their vote is at the moment before I start drawing too many conclusions.

My case is serious. :)

In that case, Slick seems like he's massively over compensating here, stretching for a serious case on day 1, and against one player who will almost certainly be healed if there is a healer.

I'd like to think that if Mexal was WJ's symp, he'd be a lot more subtle about it. In fact, if anything it pretty much proves he's not symping WJ. :P

In that case, Slick seems like he's massively over compensating here, stretching for a serious case on day 1, and against one player who will almost certainly be healed if there is a healer.

I'd like to think that if Mexal was WJ's symp, he'd be a lot more subtle about it. In fact, if anything it pretty much proves he's not symping WJ. :P

Out of curiosity, do you actually believe that Slick could get WJ lynched based on that case?

Out of curiosity, do you actually believe that Slick could get WJ lynched based on that case?

It's the kind of thing I can see a desperate killer trying.

My only question is why he'd be desperate enough to try that yet.

edit: Okay, probably a desperate symp more than killer. :-p

Archived