Mafia Game 65: Threevil

House Targaryen

I wish I could say I did, but no. I am ashamed.

I think the cushions confused me.

Didn't see your post until now, but the cushions are also from the Spanish Inquisition sketch. (To be fair, I didn't know this either until I Googled for the script.) Now you've given me an excuse for a totally gratuitous link.

I won't accept this discrimination about right angles.

Oh, right angles are perfect gentlemen. It's those dirty 120-degree angles that are trouble, Jast :P.

And all kidding aside, I will be very pissed off if I wake tomorrow morning and see that half the players still haven't checked in. We can't stay on avatar jokes forever. (Not that there's anything wrong with avatar jokes, but you know.)

Oooh are you feeling the pressure Knott? 3 votes - that's ... not quite a third of the way to a lynch. Are you sweating yet? huh? A bit nervous ... feel like making a false claim to save your neck perhaps?

Please? We need something to rile people up. Come on, you know you want to claim bulletproof healer. I for one would totally buy it.

It is day 1.

18 players remain: Arryn, Ashemark, Bracken, Bulwer, Cerwyn, Clegane, Drox, Farman, Grandison, Harclay, Jast, Knott, Mooton, Norcross, Piper, Swann, Vyrwel, Wythers.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 9 to go to night.

3 votes for Knott (Swann, Ashemark, Bracken)

2 votes for Ashemark (Vyrwel, Jast)

2 votes for Piper (Norcross, Clegane)

1 vote for Clegane (Grandison)

1 vote for Jast (Cerwyn)

1 vote for Norcross (Piper)

8 players have not voted: Arryn, Bulwer, Drox, Farman, Harclay, Knott, Mooton, Wythers.

Hi, just a quick post to check in and inform you I'm busy at work, but glancing at the thread occasionally.

I guess I owe you people some kind of joke. I'm too busy to come up with something original, so I just found this on google. I hope you like it:

"A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?"

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?"

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."

Ok, isn't that odd how Vyrwel made that waterproof case on Ashemark - and then these two suddenly disappear, and instead a mob of wackos enter the thread?

I'm with you there. My case on Ashemark was stunningly brilliant. The question is, why hasn't Ashemark been lynched yet? Clearly the mob of wackos have been trying to divert attention from it.

Yes I know my sigil sucks, but dont hold it against me!

As long as you don't try to steal my chocolate like that sleepy lion.....

But hey, you know that you can actually change your sig. I can offer you three choices:

a) somewhere over the rainbow waits an ass

b) justice for all

c) dances with wolves

Hi, just a quick post to check in and inform you I'm busy at work, but glancing at the thread occasionally.

I guess I owe you people some kind of joke. I'm too busy to come up with something original, so I just found this on google. I hope you like it:

"A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?"

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?"

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."

I hardly think that that story would end there. I think the shopkeeper would probably have a word with the girl's parents about their daughter's language (assuming, of course, that her parents are there - if not, there is a whole new big can of worms to open) and they would realise that they should care a bit more about their daughter's upbringing. They'd probably blow it off though, and the girl would end up having loose morals and become a stripper who uses her python as part of her stage act. It's a sad story, and not that funny.

I'm with you there. My case on Ashemark was stunningly brilliant. The question is, why hasn't Ashemark been lynched yet? Clearly the mob of wackos have been trying to divert attention from it.

I haven't lynched Ashemark because, although your brilliant case persuaded me of his/her guilt, I'm trying to figure out their relationships with other players so we can bring the whole team down in one go.

Time to ask some questions:

1) Will the CF tell us only evil/innocent or will we get the team name instead?

Yes.

2) If several killers try to kill a bulletproof player at the same time, will he die?

It depends if they use bullets or not.

I'm sure my help is appreciated.

I already tried to figure out some things about the setup, but I realize that it's not that easy. We know that we have to deal with three evil factions. At least one of them should be the usual FM faction and at least one should be a SK. The SK should either have a conversion or a symp. The FM faction should consist of two FM and maybe a symp. If the FM do have a symp, the SK should have some support, too. Most likely it's somewhat like this:

2 FM teams, consisting of 2 FM + symp

1 SK , who has either a single conversion or a symp

If the FM teams don't have a symp, they should have some strong roles instead (BP, guard or healer) to increase their chances. However, I have a hard time to believe a setup like this:

2 FM teams, consisting of 2 roled FM

1 SK , who has either a single conversion or a symp

-----------------------------------

Since the guard should be able to block the SK and potential evil roles, he should act each night. The only useful innocent role he might block is the finder, and I think that's worth the risk. If there is an innocent healer, he shouldn't act at all. There's a big chance that he might save an FM instead of an innocent.

That said, I think role revealing makes no sense in this game, unless you're a finder, a ninja or a friend/lover. All other roles could also belong to an evil faction or are not provable, so I won't hesitate to lynch a roled player.

Especially if he won't tell me about the gold in the village. :pirate:

Archived