I Love My Cat

Relic

Also some spray-on/leave-in pet conditioner worked into the knots will help you break them apart. If you don't have that you can use watered-down people conditioner. But it's likely to make kitty greasy.

The pet store I go to has one they recommend. Next time I'm there, ztem, I'll see if I can write down the name for you.

My cat doesn't tolerate the brush. AT ALL. She turns totally homicidal every time I try to brush her and I've tried different brushes over the years. It's such a shame too, she's beginning to shed like crazy 'cause it's summer. Not to bring back the puking discussion but she's the one who does most of the puking around here. Hairballs combined with bits of grass... lovely. She's not evil like your cats though, she seems to be able to avoid the rug/carpeting about half the times.

shit, i do to, sometimes.

usually when it's not around.

:lol:

On the note of water, we tried washing our cats in the shower when they were younger, or my sister did. I wasn't silly enough to try something like that... They always smelt funny afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

I resurrect this thread to say that I am cat sitting all week for two housecats and three strays that stop by my friend's place.

these animals are pretty fun compared to mine. I can do the laser pointer thing with them and they'll chase it for hours and hours. My big fat orange one just lays there when I do that at home.

yes I am easily amused.

I think I'm both cat and dog person. We've always had dogs and I think they're great (depends on the breed, though, I really don't like the small yapping ones), but I also like cats very much and plan to get a couple as soon as I move to my own place (if the owners of the place allow it, of course).

Archived