Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Linda

INFO: Interested in joining the MUSH?

152 posts in this topic

Yes, the MUSH is active. The forum just doesn't get used much.

On 5/21/2009 at 8:57 AM, Linda said:

We'd like to invite anyone who isn't a current player but who has been curious about Blood of Dragons MUSH to ask whatever questions they might have about the game in this thread.

Additionally, if you have considered joining the game, but had some issues with something, feel free to bring those up here too. We can't guarantee any changes -- some things are the way they are by design -- but we're always working to improve things as much as we can.

Who do i enter to the MUSH?I still don't understand who do you guys enter to the MUSH

I'm not currently a player in the game, however, i'm intrigued and would like to get involved.

How is the best way to proceed?

How great is the opportunity for a European to experience roleplay on a semi-regular basis without having to stay up until 4 AM to even out the timezone difference between here and the States? I've often considered joining this, but I have to admit that I worry about not being able to get into any roleplay because of the timezones :)

We've got quite a mix of timezones represented. Euro mornings/daytime aren't the most active, but Euro afternoons/evenings work quite well.

That's very reassuring :) Is there a list of the euro people and their characters somewhere? Not that I don't want to rp with people from the States, but it would probably be wise to choose for myself a character with a relation to other european player characters, if I want to try out MUSHing, wouldn't it?:)

How do I join?...I have signed up for westerns.org but I am still not able to see where do we sign up for mush!

On 13 April 2016 at 1:06 AM, Linda said:

You need to actually connect to the MUSH to sign up for the game. It is not a webpage, it is a telnet protocol with its own server. Try the http://westeros.org/BoD/FAQ for some more information. Or the web login: http://client.pennmush.org/guest/bloodofdragons

On 13 April 2016 at 1:06 AM, Linda said:

You need to actually connect to the MUSH to sign up for the game. It is not a webpage, it is a telnet protocol with its own server. Try the http://westeros.org/BoD/FAQ for some more information. Or the web login: http://client.pennmush.org/guest/bloodofdragons

Ok I applied for a character and I got an email saying that I am approved and a character body has been created for me, it asked me to login using some code, but the point is: where do I login?

Hello. I'm a new player, and I wanted to ask if there is a way to make the MUSH more readable, I have a few sight defects, and the mush's programmer text and contrast black background make me a bit dizzy.

Also, I'm very new to MUSHes, do I need to learn every command? Or is there a handful of commands that should get me going just fine.

Edited by James

Hi James,

It depends on what software you are using to connect to the MUSH. If you just used the webclient, I don't think there is much that can be done. But clients such as MUSHclient do offer options for altering  background and text colours.

And no, you don't need to learn every command. You can look things up as you need them.