Chapters and POV

Scafloc

We should do something with the POV chapters and the POV characters. I think they provide interesting information and we can use that information as reference is character article.

My ideas:

Make it possible to navigate between the different POV’s

Make it possible to navigate between the chapters of the POV.

Should we restrict this navigation to the POV / chapters from the same book? And should we make a article for each chapter or make them a part of the book-article or of the character?

What do you think?

Are you talking about doing chapter summaries? Because this is something Tower of the Hand already does really well. Not saying we shouldn't do it at some point, but I think we should focus on fleshing out detailed articles for the characters, houses, events, places, etc. which is something that TotH, or the Citadel for that matter, does not have.

If that is not what you are talking about, than just ignore me. :unsure:

Are you talking about doing chapter summaries? Because this is something Tower of the Hand already does really well. Not saying we shouldn't do it at some point, but I think we should focus on fleshing out detailed articles for the characters, houses, events, places, etc. which is something that TotH, or the Citadel for that matter, does not have.

If that is not what you are talking about, than just ignore me. :unsure:

I was think about something like summary. And about some way in navigating between the POV characters.

Well, I'll make a template for the POV, with the link to the books in which they are POV. It is always possible to later add a link to the chapters.

Made the template: Template:POV Characters and tried it out with Eddard Stark. Needs some improvement though

Ah ok, now I know what you are talking about. Might I suggest you format it like this? With the book names going vertically down the left side and the POV names across the template?

Yes I guess that would be better. I'll change it

Archived