Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

Some basic info:

10 players required. Currently have 10/10. :cheers:

People wishing to play should PM House Targaryen.

Game will be starting approximately 3.30pm CAT.

The game will consist of two innocent teams and one FM team.

Winning conditions, game rules and flavour will be forthcoming fairly shortly.

The game will be fairly vanilla, and will not have evil mod twists.

Days and nights will be relatively short (28/8).

Player List

House Dalt - night killed night 2 - WhiskeyJack (Innocent)

House Doggett

House Jordayne

House Melcolm

House Shawney

House Spicer - lynched day 2 - Mexal (Guilty)

House Thorne - Night killed Night 1 - Piper of Chaos (Innocent)

House Vikary

House Wagstaff

House Waterman

It is 129 AL. After a prosperous reign, King Viserys I has died. It had been commonly known that he had been grooming his daughter Rhaenyra, his eldest child, to be Queen after his reign. However, as usual in Westeros, plots are afoot. There are those who would not see Rhaenyra crowned, chief among them the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Criston Cole, who would see Aegon become King Aegon II. The issue is set to split the Targaryen family, the Kingsguard and the whole of Westeros. The impending trouble has gathered other vultures as well who seek to take advantage of the impending commotion. While the Faith Militant were crushed in their uprising some years previously, there is a small faction which has survived and infiltrated sections of both of the Targaryen groups.

Both Targaryen factions note the demise of King Viserys, and must move fast to secure the crown, and with it, the edge in the battle for the throne. Two parties set out for the crown and reach the throne room simultaneously. Battle is set to ensue, when there is a great darkening, unnatural seeming. It seems like antilightning, briefly shutting the light out from everyone. When the light returns, both parties note something amiss. Each has lost a member. Confused eyes flick around, before alighting on the twin bodies, one with the sigil of the sword but into his breast, the other with the star.

The two faction leaders glance at one another. "We cannot allow the crown to fall into the hands of the Faith Militant." "Agreed. Let us call a truce until we can root out these Seven lovers."

Both sides settle down, and the two leaders discuss how to root out the enemy. As it is so often, lynching is the answer...

Disclaimer: The scene does not recount historical information and is nowhere near canon. It's there to meet the setup, not vice versa.

RULES

This mafia game will follow the standard rules and game mechanics of mafia (see here = http://mafia.perendination.com/board/index...?showtopic=263) except as follows:

Days will last a maximum of 28 hours.

Nights will last a maximum of 8 hours.

Players will be modkilled if they fail to post for 24 hours.

However, prior to the start of day 2, I will attempt to replace an absent player, rather than resort to a modkill.

There will be a Coroner Finder in this game. It will reveal the alignment (good/evil) and the alt of the player only.

Roles

The following roles may be used in the game. And they may be given to any faction.

Healer

Symp

Roles may or may not have additional limitations, requirements, and/or other miscellaneous characteristics not listed above.

There is no limitation on the number of roles that can be given to any one player.

No roles outside the above will be used.

The teams may or may not be equally weighted (hint: look at the number of players).

Additional warning: there may or may not be red herrings in scenes.

Factions:

Faith Militant - FM

Team Aegon - Innocent

Team Rhaenyra - Innocent

Winning conditions:

The Faith Militant win if only Faith Militant members survive.

Team Aegon win if, at the point that the Faith Militant is elminated, they have the majority of living players.

Team Rhaenyra win if, at the point that the Faith Militant is eliminated, they have the majority of living players.

Should both teams have the same number of players at the point the Faith Militant is eliminated, then play will continue until one team has the majority. That team would then win. If this is not possible, the game may end in a draw at mod discretion.

We're currently still four players short unfortunately. However there is a possiblity that we will run a scaled down version of the game startingover the weekend if there are no new signups between now and then.

I've downscaled the setup. However, we need 10 players for the downscale version and we have only nine. The game will start as soon as we reach ten.

NB

PMs will be sent to the other forum (http://mafia.perendination.com/board)!

I will be sending out PMs in advance - please do not post until instructed that you are allowed to do so.

The game will probably start ahead of schedule.

Anyone interested in spectating, being spoiled or being a possible replacement can PM me.

Another point for the players is that the FMs are part of the teams, and are for almost all intents and purposes treated the same as innocent players with regard to team interactions.

You may start posting.

Day will end in 28 hours.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Thorne, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

10 players have not voted: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Thorne, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

Hi, I'm House Wagstaff. The name of my house comes from that of my far ancestor and namesake, Dickon Wagstaff, who was thus named because he had a truly humongous staff that he much liked to wag. The staff has been passed on from one generation of Wagstaffs to the next, until the present day. In case you're wondering it does have a knob at the end.

I'd be amenable to lynch Jordayne during his ten hour absence. We could then mock him endlessly like this: :rofl: , or this :lol: while he went :tantrum: and :bawl: in spoiler heaven :thumbsup: .

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Thorne, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Jordayne ( Doggett, Spicer, Wagstaff)

7 players have not voted: Dalt, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Thorne, Vikary, Waterman.

I'm currently considering extending day 1 and the modkill timer due to the minimal amount of notice given about the game start. If you have an opinion feel free to drop a PM.

Trying to impersonate TheMalcolm? I'm on to your game, Melcolm. Feel the pain, fool!

What, you going to throw a lemon at me Dalt? I mean, I guess it might hurt if you threw it really hard.

But those puny arms don't seem like they'll do much damage.

What, you going to throw a lemon at me Dalt? I mean, I guess it might hurt if you threw it really hard.

But those puny arms don't seem like they'll do much damage.

Melcolm, seriously. How long must this charade last?

Please just admit you are a stupid, evil loser, and save us all some time.

It is known that the first claim is always true. So Jordayne IS the finder and everyone else is a cheap imposter. Guess I'm going to heal Jordayne tonight and tomorrow we're going to find out....

....something.

Too many green avatars around. Wagstaff, where is that staff that you've been talking about? It's not presented in your av, so it must be your, uhm, nose?

Archived