RIP EHK

EHK for Darwin

MG - Fan-bloody-tastic. I love it. I think it's a great thing you are doing as EHK's material deserves to live on. I was worried that we'd start losing a lot of his stuff as older posts get purged, etc. Thank you very much for doing this.

Hello Everyone,

This is Tommy's little sister, Crystal. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. It took me the past two weeks to read everything. It took me so long to read because I had to make myself stop crying so I could read more. There are no words to express how much everything means to me and my family. Thank You oh so very much.

I could not find anywhere if my brother Chris told anyone of what happened to Tommy.

He had an enlarged heart and advanced artery damage. Heart disease runs in our family.

Does anyone know of other places my brother post on?

This is the only one we knew about becuase he had it up on his computer. I just now thought, possibly their might be others as well.

Thank You Everyone

Crystal

Crystal,

I'm sorry I don't know any other forums your brother posted on but I'm sure many others here do. However, I very much enjoyed and looked forward to always reading what he had to say here. Also, I wanted to thank you for telling us what happened. Maybe it was already stated somewhere upthread but I haven't seen it. I am so very sorry for your loss and, as you can see, your brother is very much missed in this community.

Crystal, you and your family have my deepest condolences. Your brother was a man among men.

Thanks for telling us what happened. It figures -- the man died because his heart was too damned big.

ETA: Ser Mountain Goat's tribute site has links to the other forums he posted on.

Crystal, thank you for coming and filling us in. My condolences on your family's loss. He was one of a kind - I assure you that the average poster here would not have attracted over 20 pages of testimonials. We miss him.

MG, great site!

Crystal, thank you so very much for letting us know what happened to Tom. You and your family have my deepest condolences, and I wish you all much strength over the coming weeks. Tom was truly one of a kind -- I still can't fucking believe I'm never going to read a new EHK post ever again. But I will toast his memory with as many quality beers as I can get my hands and liver on, and rant at the sky.

Hello Everyone,

This is Tommy's little sister, Crystal. I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. It took me the past two weeks to read everything. It took me so long to read because I had to make myself stop crying so I could read more. There are no words to express how much everything means to me and my family. Thank You oh so very much.

I could not find anywhere if my brother Chris told anyone of what happened to Tommy.

He had an enlarged heart and advanced artery damage. Heart disease runs in our family.

Does anyone know of other places my brother post on?

This is the only one we knew about becuase he had it up on his computer. I just now thought, possibly their might be others as well.

Thank You Everyone

Crystal

My father died of the same thing. You and yours are in my thoughts. Thanks for letting us know.

Archived