GOT Mafia mini 66.6 - Batman's Pissed

House Targaryen

I've decided to split us up into people with gimmicks and people with abilities.

To be super lame, you'd surely fall into the gimmick group.

Gimmicks: Condiment King, The Dummy, Film Freak, Kite Man, Onomatopoeia, Killer Moth, Granny Goodness

No Gimmick, No Ability: Gunbunny

Abilities: Ten-eyed Man

Unfortunately most of you are gimmicky, so this didn't help much.

Strange that your division handily places you, alone, in the "Abilities" group, and thus (by your definition) non-lame... I would think that having eyeballs in your fingertips is more of a disability - how do you wipe your bum? How can you even look at the screen while typing? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Even condiments are better than that.

Strange that your division handily places you, alone, in the "Abilities" group, and thus (by your definition) non-lame... I would think that having eyeballs in your fingertips is more of a disability - how do you wipe your bum? How can you even look at the screen while typing? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Even condiments are better than that.

Stop trying to apply logic to me. :angry:

I wipe my bum wearing gloves. I have a hovering pinky when I type to keep an eye on the screen, and I never mistype because my fingers see exactly where to go.

Let's face it you might just be perhaps THE most lame (it's close). Your gimmick is that you fake your death, which suggests that you always lose. People who win don't need to fake their own death.

I've decided to split us up into people with gimmicks and people with abilities.

To be super lame, you'd surely fall into the gimmick group.

Gimmicks: Condiment King, The Dummy, Film Freak, Kite Man, Onomatopoeia, Killer Moth, Granny Goodness

Ouch. That almost fries our reputations.

Let's face it you might just be perhaps THE most lame (it's close). Your gimmick is that you fake your death, which suggests that you always lose. People who win don't need to fake their own death.

You forgets, my preciousssss, that I am also a trained acTOR and can imitate any villain, including the non-lame ones - and faking one's own death is better than getting caught, which is what happens to the seriously lame never mind. I'm only not voting for you cos I don't think anyone with eyes on their fingertips would risk keying a car, lest they get painful splinters.

So, lay on, Macduff,

And damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!'

*dies*

*opens one eye slightly to see if anyone's convinced*

You do know that Onomatopoeia isn't repeating what other people say right?

You underestimate my abilities. I do not just repeat what you say, but I say it exactly like you. :smoking:

Btw, you can call me Ono to prevent a knot in your finders (or eyes, that is).

It is day 1.

9 players remain: Condiment King, Film Freak, Granny Goodness, Gunbunny, Killer Moth, Kite Man, Onomatopoeia, Ten-Eyed Man, The Dummy.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Condiment King (Ten-Eyed Man, Film Freak)

2 votes for Granny Goodness (Gunbunny, Onomatopoeia)

1 vote for Onomatopoeia (Granny Goodness)

1 vote for Ten-Eyed Man (Killer Moth)

3 players have not voted: Condiment King, Kite Man, The Dummy.

No not really. Kite Man's post was odd, but within accpetable limits for early day one behaviour.

To be quite frank, I didn't like your vote, even within the context of being early day 1.

Bandwagoning on someone else's point - check.

A vote that can easily be construed as either a serious or joke vote - check.

As for Kite Man - being useless isn't of much good to the innocent team regardless of your innocence. If you want to mooch around like a sulky schoolgirl you can do it in your own time - I don't plan on carrying mountains of worthless baggage around in this game. Shape up.

Archived