Football Thread 12

Zoë Sumra

That's not a serious question, is it?

It wasn't clear to me what you meant to say with "pendant".

It is true that both clubs have been the most dominant forces in their leagues, though they strike me as such different sort of clubs that the comparison doesn't come up for me.

Striking victory for Man U today anyway. Van Gaal certainly doesn't have Munich on the rails yet, as good as they were pre-season, so poor are they now.

Man City sneaks in another win as well, second goal by Adebayor. Arsenal thrashes the opponents. They have Walcott, Vela, Rosicky and Nasri out with injuries, but still have enough room to excel this early in the season. Wenger will be hoping that this is finally their year.

And what's going on with the BBC? I thought they were showing the Championship, this season? As far as I know, all they've shown was Newcastle's first game of the season.

They can only show ten games, plus a mind-numbing highlights program on Saturday midnights.

They can only show ten games, plus a mind-numbing highlights program on Saturday midnights.

Ah, that explains it, then. I haven't seen the highlights program yet, but if it's anything onto MotD, I'll be avoiding it.

Archived