When can we expect another casting announcement?

daimonion

Great! Thanks for the update guys. Will be staying up late watching THR for the announcements.

I did this last night, but can't do it every night as Midnight EST is 4am here :(

To The Powers That Be: No chance of a few more clues as to when an announcement will be made? For the sake of my sleeping patterns?

I did this last night, but can't do it every night as Midnight EST is 4am here :(

To The Powers That Be: No chance of a few more clues as to when an announcement will be made? For the sake of my sleeping patterns?

Ouch! I thought midnight was bad. I'm just annoyed that I decided to move back to the east coast before all the casting news started to hit. 8-9 PM casting announcements would be much better. But I'll take the news whenever I can get it!

Very soon. Five major roles have been determined in the past week. The corkboard above our desks is filling up with photographs. We are halfway home.

Exciting stuff today! Five major roles? What do we think, guys? Cersei, Jaime, Sandor, Bran and Arya? SQEEEEEE!!

Exciting stuff today! Five major roles? What do we think, guys? Cersei, Jaime, Sandor, Bran and Arya? SQEEEEEE!!

Either them or Other #1, Other #2, Other #3, Other #4 and Other #5 ;)

What amazing and excited news! My predictions for the five newly casted roles are: Jaime, Sansa, Arya, Bran & Robb. I don't think GRRM would say that a Dany casting "would be news to him" on his blog if she was cast. Although he is a tricky man...

Gonna be glued to my computer for updates! :wideeyed:

~ Jane

We'd love to give you a date and time-- hell, we'd love to just post the announcements here-- but we can't. After all, there are Higher Powers That Be (i.e., the ones paying these actors) and they're in charge of publicity.

George could do it, of course, but he's a monster of inhuman cruelty.

D&D

We'd love to give you a date and time-- hell, we'd love to just post the announcements here-- but we can't. After all, there are Higher Powers That Be (i.e., the ones paying these actors) and they're in charge of publicity.

D&D

Yeah, I think we've established that. :cry:

D&D

Bah, and after I gave City of Thieves a good review as well :(

:P

Bah, and after I gave City of Thieves a good review as well :(

:P

Thieves was a great book. Hoping to see that turned into a movie at some point.

David and Dan, since you seem to have a few spare minutes on hand, do you mind answering a question? I was wondering if you guys plan on having the actors read the books at all? Is it something you guys would encourage or would you leave it up to the individual actors to decide?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give!

Archived