Game 67

House Targaryen

Brune is disgusted by his signature. It must be changed immediately.

Brune dislikes his pink fluffy signature? Why cannot the Mighty Fartus* even lift a finger to alter it to his pleasing, then? Is it beyond his ability, much as it seems to be beyond his ability to change his clothes since he spilt yesterday's dinner on it.

* Me too, Kenning.

Brune dislikes his pink fluffy signature? Why cannot the Mighty Fartus* even lift a finger to alter it to his pleasing, then? Is it beyond his ability, much as it seems to be beyond his ability to change his clothes since he spilt yesterday's dinner on it.

* Me too, Kenning.

Brune despises insolent peasants. And for the record, Brune took a shower just an hour ago.

All rise! Behold the entrance of The Grand and Mighty Farcus Brune, Son of Othor Brune, Lord of Asshai, Ruler of the Sixteen Kingdoms, Slayer of Dragons and Captor of Suffering!

Brune commands that there is an incongruity in the writing style of the scenes. Brune is impressed with the writing ability but is disturbed by the inconsistency. These wrongs must be righted.

Brune has spoken.

Ohh, you sound like a big powerful boy. :kiss:

:smileysex:

Brune despises insolent peasants. And for the record, Brune took a shower just an hour ago.

Pity he put the same clothes back on then.

(And for a man complaining of inconsistencies in writing style, he is shamefully anachronistic.)

We have no peasants around here, alas. Only murderous noblemen. Of whom there are probably two or three, in the former case undoubtedly accompanied by a symp. Of other roles we should remain mute, though it is to be noted that Baelish's men may have some extra abilities.

I read it as Fartus. :stunned:

At least you have swiftly dropped the Fae Scottish accent.

Ohh, you sound like a big powerful boy. :kiss:

:rolleyes:

Do these jokes never get old. You don't have to live up (or down) to your name. Your avatar is more interesting.

What happened to your avatar?

House Myre

Quite an apt avatar for mafia. Myre, since we are looking for killers, what do you think your avatar signifies?

It is day 1.

13 players remain: Appleton, Brune, Dondarrion, Drumm, Fenn, Hoare, Kenning, Liddle, Myre, Royce, Stonetree, Tarth, Webber.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Hoare ( Drumm)

1 vote for Kenning ( Webber)

1 vote for Myre ( Hoare)

10 players have not voted: Appleton, Brune, Dondarrion, Fenn, Kenning, Liddle, Myre, Royce, Stonetree, Tarth.

I had not seen my avatar when I posted that. -_-

I like your avatar, the red background is agreeably noticeable, but Webber's alien costume one is indeed better. I like Brune's too which is like a boy scout badge. Royce's and Hoare's suck, sorry :(

I'm House Tarth, so I'm a House-hold (haha) name rather than an obscure barely mentioned backwater lordling like the rest of you :P

Quite an apt avatar for mafia. Myre, since we are looking for killers, what do you think your avatar signifies?

Ten Nooses. Ten of us shall die. Three shall survive.

The only question that remains is if it will be a flawless victory for those that kill at night (and their ally, if they are but two), or a last ditch win for those of us with consciences clear.

Ten Nooses. Ten of us shall die. Three shall survive.

The only question that remains is if it will be a flawless victory for those that kill at night (and their ally, if they are but two), or a last ditch win for those of us with consciences clear.

Those are nooses? I thought they were lightbulbs :dunce: That makes much more sense.

Brune finds the avatar of Hoare to be strongly offensive.

Voting for you because of how you speak would be discriminatory.

Therefore, I'm going to vote you because, er, I don't like the socks you are wearing.

Good day, good sir! You shall be the first of my ten nooses to be filled.

Brune

Archived