Ye Aulde Mafia Game LXVIII

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Cerwyn, Dondarrion, Greyjoy, Kettleblack, Lannister, Martell, Piper, Plumm, Reyne, Stokeworth, Stonetree, Tully, Tyrell.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Lannister ( Martell, Plumm)

2 votes for Tyrell ( Stonetree, Piper)

1 vote for Greyjoy ( Baratheon)

1 vote for Martell ( Greyjoy)

9 players have not voted: Arryn, Cerwyn, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Reyne, Stokeworth, Tully, Tyrell.

I, for one, have no problems with all the serious discussion. None at all. Please, continue talking about role speculation and anything else that isn't avatar jokes. Please.

Oh, God. Sooner or later, someone's going to bring up the Welsh.

You look more like an Aussie to me. :rolleyes:

Did you hear the one about the sheep that held a chalice?

I, for one, have no problems with all the serious discussion. None at all. Please, continue talking about role speculation and anything else that isn't avatar jokes. Please.

Wales. Where men are men, and sheep are nervous.

I've been playing five minutes and I already got some one to vote for me. That has to be some kind of record.

Already forget about Stonetree's vote? I haven't.

Nope. :)

So you can question other people, but won't answer when you are questioned? Interesting approach. Stonetree

Plumm for following Martell.

As thunder follows lightening.

I've been playing five minutes and I already got some one to vote for me. That has to be some kind of record.

House Lannister has two votes and he hasn't even started playing yet.

No such thing. Wales does not exist. Fear the New Zealanders.

I prefer seafood.

Oh, hi Tully.

Obviously a symp clue to Greyjoy.

Stokeworth would make at least as good a meal as me. Venison is a bit gamey, but lamb ... now that's tasty.

You know what would be good - Venison stuffed with lamb. I think Arryn is some sort of bird, so we could stuff that inside the lamb. I don't suppose we have any cows or camels in this game? If not we can always stuff all these inside a dragon. :unsure:

This all reminds me of the time that I was once on holiday somewhere on the Iberian peninsula. I was, as is customary, rip-roaring drunk, and I somehow managed to lose my bearings horribly. Needless to say, my innate sense of direction was working perfectly, it was just that my legs refused to carry me in the right direction. Sometimes legs can be beastly. As I was saying, I was wandering, basically trollied, among these wispy hills which only had that coarse sort of brown grass on them. I needed a bit of a slash, so I slipped behind this bush. As I was marking my territory, a man appeared over the hill, and with him a lamb, tied to a bit of string. I stopped in mid flow and listened, and this chappy suddenly pulls out this portable altar. The clouds opened in a very restrained way, not at all showy, and the lamb was beamed up to the sky. The man then spoke some unintelligible words, in what sounded like a dialect of Esparanto. He too was then beamed up. As they were now gone, I resumed the previous flow. To my utter surprise, the bush burst into flame, and I had to use natural waters to quench the fire.

Archived