Ye Aulde Mafia Game LXVIII

House Targaryen

No such thing. Wales does not exist. Fear the New Zealanders.

Some sort of aquatic mammal I believe.

I was out on a Sunday afternoon shindig when I met this quite remarkable man. He was one of those men who just seem hewn rather than bairn, but his countenance was a permanent shadow. He was a ship's captain, and he had been hunting some great dirty whale for years. I pointed out to him the futility of the exercise, but he would not listen to me. There's none so deaf as those who refuse to listen, y'know. I wonder what ever became of him...

You know what would be good - Venison stuffed with lamb. I think Arryn is some sort of bird, so we could stuff that inside the lamb. I don't suppose we have any cows or camels in this game? If not we can always stuff all these inside a dragon. :unsure:

This all reminds me of the time that I was once on holiday somewhere on the Iberian peninsula. I was, as is customary, rip-roaring drunk, and I somehow managed to lose my bearings horribly. Needless to say, my innate sense of direction was working perfectly, it was just that my legs refused to carry me in the right direction. Sometimes legs can be beastly. As I was saying, I was wandering, basically trollied, among these wispy hills which only had that coarse sort of brown grass on them. I needed a bit of a slash, so I slipped behind this bush. As I was marking my territory, a man appeared over the hill, and with him a lamb, tied to a bit of string. I stopped in mid flow and listened, and this chappy suddenly pulls out this portable altar. The clouds opened in a very restrained way, not at all showy, and the lamb was beamed up to the sky. The man then spoke some unintelligible words, in what sounded like a dialect of Esparanto. He too was then beamed up. As they were now gone, I resumed the previous flow. To my utter surprise, the bush burst into flame, and I had to use natural waters to quench the fire.

Are you sure that was alcohol you were drinking?

Have to leave now. :(

Wow, you seem to find symp clues everywhere. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the time I was wondering around a small town in Germany. I don't know if it was because I was dressed in odd garb or because I had drunk enough to poison a small blue whale, but I became convinced that there were these rats around everywhere I looked. Some official looking chappy then sidled up to me and offered me a few bob to leave the place, not too sure why, maybe I looked a bit scruffy. So I took my leave. I then came upon a dilemma. I'd left without getting the money. So now I was in a rum situation make no mistake. If I went back, I would be reneging on the deal. but if I didn't go back, I wouldn't get my money, and I was running a little low on liquor. So, obviously I went back. He wasn't happy to see me, but I spoke my mind, although I'm not sure he understood, what with me speaking only 14th century German and all. But he doesn't give me the money. So I'm immensely irritated here, and I hate being irritated when I could be getting irrigated instead. I went and found an illegal cider making operation, and drank to my liver's content. I don't remember what happened next, but I do remember a strange procession of children following me around before I passed out for the final time. I wonder what ever became of them...

I must off to sleep.

I choose to leave you with some words I composed in my sleep, after I partook rather too deeply in the pagan cheese rituals of the Cheddar Gorges.

Sleep hath its own world, A boundary between the things misnamed Death and existence: Sleep hath its own world, And a wide realm of wild reality, And dreams in their development have breath, And tears and tortures, and the touch of joy.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Cerwyn, Dondarrion, Greyjoy, Kettleblack, Lannister, Martell, Piper, Plumm, Reyne, Stokeworth, Stonetree, Tully, Tyrell.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Greyjoy ( Stonetree)

1 vote for Lannister ( Martell)

1 vote for Martell ( Greyjoy)

1 vote for Piper ( Baratheon)

1 vote for Stokeworth ( Plumm)

1 vote for Stonetree ( Arryn)

1 vote for Tyrell ( Piper)

8 players have not voted: Cerwyn, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Reyne, Stokeworth, Tully, Tyrell.

Mentatmod is off to bed, but Katmod and Lanymod watch over you.

I AM HOUSE TULLY AND THIS IS MY CASTLE. I DEMAND THAT I WILL DECIDE WHO I LYNCH. AND IT IS ONLY ME WHO LYNCHES. YOU ARE ONLY EXTRAS, THROWN INTO A SENSELESS AND GRUESOME GAME IN WHICH ONLY THE VOICE OF HOUSE TULLY IS MEANINGFUL. READ MY LIPS AND SURVIVE.

Sooo..........

whaddayathink? :)

I AM HOUSE TULLY AND THIS IS MY CASTLE. I DEMAND THAT I WILL DECIDE WHO I LYNCH. AND IT IS ONLY ME WHO LYNCHES. YOU ARE ONLY EXTRAS, THROWN INTO A SENSELESS AND GRUESOME GAME IN WHICH ONLY THE VOICE OF HOUSE TULLY IS MEANINGFUL. READ MY LIPS AND SURVIVE.

Sooo..........

whaddayathink? :)

I think Tully needs a reality check.

Archived