American Politics 16

TerraPrime

You know I was thinking about this last night. If people are terrified of the damage a census might cause them, I honestly believe thay should be allowed to opt out. If the fucking idiots want to be under-represented in the government, fucking let them.

You know I was thinking about this last night. If people are terrified of the damage a census might cause them, I honestly believe thay should be allowed to opt out. If the fucking idiots want to be under-represented in the government, fucking let them.

How about we go back to the original version of the Census in the Constitution? As in "an enumeration of the people, to be taken every 10 years" or however it is exactly worded?

The census was intended to count the population, not pry into people's affairs.

I think most people would fill out an actual census form. "How many people live in your house?". It's the "what color are they, how old are they, what job do they have? How long have they worked there? What are their names?" bullshit that makes people nervous. The government shouldn't need that info to draw up voting districts, and they only reason they would use that info to do so is corruption.

Archived