This is great forum

John_Galt

There is most definitely censorship on this board. I know. I'm one of the censors. :D

Bullshit. Don't be fooled for a minute. Terra is no censor. This one time, I wrote in a thread "Show me what you got."

And without censorship, he showed me. Oh sweet jesus, did he show me. And I wept.

It is - though people often think it's Joan of Arc. The Sword of Truth used to be one of my favorite series, until the Song of Ice and Fire that is. I found Martin's willingness to kill major protagonists at will very refreshing.

Oh my. Well, hello there. To put it in terms you are familiar with, I, like many of us here at westeros.org, am a death-chooser.

I am also one of those who doesn't just disagree with Objectivism, but does not even find it to be a "philosophy," as such.

But, I much prefer objectivists to fundies, when it's all said and done. Just curious, how do most people here feel about that? If you had to sit down and read either (1) The Sword of Truth or (2) The Left Behind series, which would you pick, assuming both are about equal in length and bad prose.

Re: Lady Whitestripe

:P

Re: Relic

*mouths the words*

"call me"

Re: Ixodes

Bullshit. Don't be fooled for a minute. Terra is no censor. This one time, I wrote in a thread "Show me what you got."

And without censorship, he showed me. Oh sweet jesus, did he show me. And I wept.

And yet, you never returned my phone calls! :bawl: What went wrong? Should I have worn the gray cat suit instead of the bunny one? :huh:

I'm preparing to enjoy this thread immensely.

In answer to Raids question, I'll go with Sword of Truth. I'm expecting it may be useful soon, because I'd been thinking of getting some chickens and need to be able to identify which ones are evil manifest.

Oh TP, don't be such a fscking killjoy. :lol:

See, that's how mods get treated around here. :cry:

But, I much prefer objectivists to fundies, when it's all said and done. Just curious, how do most people here feel about that? If you had to sit down and read either (1) The Sword of Truth or (2) The Left Behind series, which would you pick, assuming both are about equal in length and bad prose.

No option (3) None of the above?

Archived