OCTG2 Plugin to play online LCG AGOT

Gualdo

This plugin maybe helps you to reenter in the game. I hope this :-)

We have different time zones (i'm italian), but maybe write my skype (supergualdo). If we meet online we can make a match ;-)

PS consider the post in official forum for updates (yesterday i posted last Cycle and Greyjoy expansion

If you have some doubt don't hesitate to ask :-)

Thanks again, I am trying to find the latest updates. I haven't built a deck yet, I am confused by all the new terminology on the cards so I have to read the rules and stuff ^^

I bought the Kings of the Sea expansion and a chapter pack (Tower of the Hand I believe) yesterday just to get some new, fresh, real cards and today I will read the new rules about Shadows and all that. :)

May I ask if you will put the A Game of Thrones Collectible Card Game on Octagon too? It's a good program, I guess.

(I used to play AGOT on the fan-made Raven program).

In the past I made a plugin for Lackey System for old card but I'm not going to made same thing for OCTG2 cause it is a work of days and since I don't play old card and they are no more legal for LCG I think there are not reasons to implement it.

If you know the Lackey system (it is free and worst compared with OCTG2 but not so bad) I can give you link to download all the package

Archived