Board Notes

Ran

I'm not sure if anyone commented on this before, but I experience a slight delay when I click on a link (or want to highlight some text) -- like a moment's pause before it starts loading (or highlights). Didn't use to happen before.

oh and also, when you want to jump to a different subforum, you have to press the "go" button next to the drop down menu now :(

When trying to refresh the board I seem to sometimes (but not always) be getting the "In order to refresh we have to re-send the information..." pop up box? Don't remember that happening before and I don't think I've actually filled a field or anything that would normally cause that prompt.

Is the Member's Local Time missing from profiles now, or was I just being dense and not spotting it? That was always a handy way of finding out someone's (approx) location if they didn't have their actual Location field filled in, and often it helps to know whether the person you're replying to is in America or Australia or Europe or whatever, for a bit of context...

Archived