GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

Sorry, I thought it was my cue. I admit to feeling a little possessed at the moment and not quite myself. These are strange days indeed.

Is this a symp clue Gimli?

And howdy everyone. As the only AsoIaF dwarf here, I think I am clearly Targ's favourite, and thus innocent. Yup.

Im totally jealous of Gimli he is a warrior dwarf while Im just a servant like one :(

Since when was Dopey a servant? Mentally deficient, yes. Most probably dropped on his head constantly as a baby, yes. Servant? :unsure:

You don't know who you are. It's almost as if you were being controlled by an external force. Are you Santa? You evil toerag!

It clearly says "cue" not "clue". :?

Yes, I can read. That's not what I was referring to - you say you feel possessed, the scene said that Father Christmas was in one of our minds, and he is the symp (I think, I'm not quite sure i fully understand the game mechanics), so i was wondering if you were signalling that you are a symp of some kind

Even amongst those comical travesty dwarfs I'm the lamest one.

:blushing:

A bit of pride please. I mean, yes, you're clearly a bit of a non-event as characters go, but you're our non-event, and we can't let these high-falutin', high-fantasy, ax wielding, rune carving, unpleasant excuses for dwarves take pot shots at us unchallenged. It's not like Gimli's father wasn't a member of large troop of dwarves with suspiciously similar clothing differentiated only by colour, prone to singing songs and lusting after gold. The only difference between them and us is that we were bright enough to settle next to a perfectly serviceable gold mine, whereas they trudged halfway across the world to steal their gold from someone else. Yes, that's right, Gimli is a child of the criminal classes, and it's only a small step from pinching a person's gold to killing them in the night.

Yes, I can read. That's not what I was referring to - you say you feel possessed, the scene said that Father Christmas was in one of our minds, and he is the symp (I think, I'm not quite sure i fully understand the game mechanics), so i was wondering if you were signalling that you are a symp of some kind

Yes it was a signal ;)

Guess who isn't getting a present now. :P

A bit of pride please. I mean, yes, you're clearly a bit of a non-event as characters go, but you're our non-event, and we can't let these high-falutin', high-fantasy, ax wielding, rune carving, unpleasant excuses for dwarves take pot shots at us unchallenged. It's not like Gimli's father wasn't a member of large troop of dwarves with suspiciously similar clothing differentiated only by colour, prone to singing songs and lusting after gold. The only difference between them and us is that we were bright enough to settle next to a perfectly serviceable gold mine, whereas they trudged halfway across the world to steal their gold from someone else. Yes, that's right, Gimli is a child of the criminal classes, and it's only a small step from pinching a person's gold to killing them in the night.

Sins of the father...

Clearly you have some strange ideas on the inheritability of criminality, given that we accept your version of history, which is by no means a partial view.

Ad hominem attacks against people voting for you? Clear sign of guilt.

You like Gimli? :stunned: He's a grumpy git!

I've got to say that at this point I'm suspicious of anyone who has a particular opinion of anyone in either direction. At this point (pending clarification by certain people) that seems to include Tyrion, Bashful, and apparently yourself. I'm not sure what to make of that, other than it's unusually high number of people.

Yeh it's serious - i thought you admitted to being Santa. A vain hope, maybe, but i'm not embarassed - sarcasm doesn't travel over the internet.

:shocked:

Really, you thought that if you just asked nicely the symp would just confess? That seems... odd. Limitations of text aside. I'm struggling to decide if this makes you look especially guilty.

On the off chance that this actually works, would anyone like to pretty please confess to being an elf?

Given that Santa apparently can't die, and he doesn't know his masters and vice versa, he might've considered that his masters knowing who he is is worth risking everyone else knowing who he is - ie giving a strong symp clue, such as actually admitting to it. That was my thinking.

I've got to say that at this point I'm suspicious of anyone who has a particular opinion of anyone in either direction. At this point (pending clarification by certain people) that seems to include Tyrion, Bashful, and apparently yourself. I'm not sure what to make of that, other than it's unusually high number of people.

Is this a serious post? I figure it surely has to be a joke, but your reasoning sound... well... serious.

Archived