NFL VI - I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

Mya Stone

Luck does not "sustain" a team; not even partially. And clearly not through 3 SB wins, 4 appearances, etc.

The more you try to justify your statement, the more and more it seems as if you said nothing meaningful. In other words, EXACTLY as I stated.

Ooh, 2nd and 20. I'm feeling the drama.

If it gets to 4th down, I don't think I punt.

Ditto. I think I'd go for it, this is ridiculous.

ETA: Fuuuuccckin' hell. Defensive TD to end it.I emphatically did NOT (© Rockroi, 2006) see that coming.

Aww, what a bad way to end a great offensive game. My poor GB... kudos to Arizona for a good game. Still, a very impressive postseason debut for Rodgers, after his shaky start, and at least they made the effort and came back multiple times. Now who shall I cheer for?

Well at least now Warner won't have to throttle Rackers on his way to retirement.

I am concerned however about Frisky Trisky leaping out of his second story window with his Aaron Rodgers blow-up doll.

Rodgers kicked it right to him!

In fairness, the pooch punt was the right call.

Awesome finish to an awesome game. Gotta call my uncle (die hard GB fan) to make sure he hasn't keeled over from heart failure or isn't about to go on a murderous rampage.

it seems as if you said nothing meaningful.

Seeing as you're a master of this, I'll just go ahead and take your word. :kiss:

And it ends like that

And if I was a GB fan right now I would be going out of my mind with that hands to the face and face-mask.

It sucks a great game ended like that. It was fairly blatant, well, to add my two cents to this whole luck conversation. Here is where it plays out. Lucky teams aren't good teams, but good teams are able to capatalize luck.

I think the fumble came prior to the hands to the face, so I think the Cardinals would still have the ball inside the 20. I don't think Rackers was gonna miss another one, even if they didn't manage to punch in a TD.

And if I was a GB fan right now I would be going out of my mind with that hands to the face and face-mask.

It was incidental and it occurred after Rodgers no longer had the ball.

Throwing a flag there follows the letter rather than the spirit of the rule. They made the right call by not.

Archived