Funny fake letters

cravenravenkeeper

So I had a funny idea: write imaginary ravens from one character to another. Make sure to place the context in. You don't need to stick to the characters persona, and you can include characters that aren't in the main series (so Dunk, is ok. and yes so are Rhaeger and Lyanna.

Example:

To: Big T

Re: Whispering woods

Hey,

Just sending out some friendly messages! I have all these extra ravens now thanks to your son and well I can't very well have them just sitting around.

Anywho, I just wanted to thank you for your early birthday present, and I hope to see you around ;)!

King Robb

P.S. Tell your grandson his father is ok and enjoying the hospitality of house tully. Unfortunately he's behaving most ungratefully.

P.P.S. Also please tell your grandson that next time we see each other we can use real swords instead of wooden ones. Tell him I can't wait :).

From: Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Grandfather to the king.

To: Robb Stark, Son of a Traitor

Re: Your missive of the Whispering Woods

Hey There,

Good to know you're enjoying those ravens. At least someone's getting some use out of them. Damn things cost more than they're worth if you ask me. I'm glad you're enjoying the birthday present. I love to give people presents. I can't wait until the next wedding so I can provide some lovely red for the celebration. And the music, I love to provide music too. Ahhh, thinking of it now.

Sorry that I most likely won't get to see you soon. So busy with the affairs of the kingdom. Don't be afraid to send Jaime home if he's being unruly. I'll discipline him once he gets here and have him send you his proper regards.

Enjoy yourself now, son.

Tywin Lannister

To: Loras Tyrell, The Knight of Flowers, White Knight of the Kingsguard

Dearest Loras,

Pay no heed to what they say. Let the sellswords snigger into their wine; let the Imp chuckle, let Stannis grind his teeth in despair. One day they will all suffer, as we have. My hand may belong to Margaery but my heart will always be yours. You are sweeter than the peaches of Highgarden; your eyes are softer than the eyes of the does that frolic among the trees in the woods. I love to run my fingers through the ringlets of your hair...But enough of this. I need you here by my side as I put my brother Stannis out of his self-inflicted misery once and for all. Then together we will cast the Lannisters into the sea and you will sit by my side as I take the Iron Throne.
Neither shade nor shadow shall prevent us

Signed by,

Your Sexy Stag

To: Loras Tyrell, The Knight of Flowers, White Knight of the Kingsguard

Dearest Loras,

Pay no heed to what they say. Let the sellswords snigger into their wine; let the Imp chuckle, let Stannis grind his teeth in despair. One day they will all suffer, as we have. My hand may belong to Margaery but my heart will always be yours. You are sweeter than the peaches of Highgarden; your eyes are softer than the eyes of the does that frolic among the trees in the woods. I love to run my fingers through the ringlets of your hair...But enough of this. I need you here by my side as I put my brother Stannis out of his self-inflicted misery once and for all. Then together we will cast the Lannisters into the sea and you will sit by my side as I take the Iron Throne.
Neither shade nor shadow shall prevent us

Signed by,

Your Sexy Stag

To: Renly Baratheon

Is my butt supposed to still be this sore?

To: Jaime Lannister, Son of Tywin

Kingslayer, all my brushes with death have made me question my own frigidity. I regret not couple-ing with you in the pool at Harrenhal. Do you still need a hand job?

Your wench, Brienne

P.S. It's over with me and Renly.

To: Brienne

You insufferable wretch, I found out about your advances on my sweet loving brother Jaime. What makes you think he'd ever have eyes for you? You're an abomination! Jaime would never even think of being with you. Why just the sight of you naked... I shudder to think of it. I'll have you hanged for this!

TO: Rickard Stark

FROM: (inhale) Aerys Targaryen, Second of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Keeper of the Peace and Protector of the Realm.

Re: Brandon Stark

Dear My Most Loyal Lord:

It has come to my attention that your son, the Crown Prince of Winterfell, has, troublesomely, threatened the life and health of the Crown Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, Lord of Summerhal. I find these threats to be most unwelcome and I WILL CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF YOU GOATLESS HEATHEN!!!!

Regardless, this event occurred when I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE NUMBER 12 TASTES LIKE AND SPEAKING TO ABNER DOUBLEDAY, THE INVENTOR OF AMERICAN BASEBALL and your son road into King’s Landing demanding that Rhaegar “Come out and Die.” This event made ME THINK ABOUT BURNING EVERY LIVING PERSON ALIVE IN OIL AND THEN PEEING ON THEIR ASHES! I took your son into custody. He is currently WEARING MY WIFE’S CLOTHING AND I AM MAKING HIM RECITE THE RECIPES OF JULIA CHILD IN SPANISH! He is unhurt.

At this time, as is my Right as King and LORD OF THE DANCE I demand that you appear at court and answer for the crimes of your son. Those crimes are Treason against one of the royal blood, instigating an uprising, and BEING A BIG POOPIE HEAD!

Please fail not to respond to this summons as I do not want to have to take the next steps improperly. I LIKE MELON! Otherwise, issues could accelerate beyond our control, leading to untold destruction of all we both hold dear… wait, that last part sounded crazy. That would never happen!

JUST SHOW UP OR I’LL START MAKING BRANDON PLAY WITH THAT LANNISTER GIRL! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!! Ughh… I threw up a little…

Regards,

Aerys Targaryen II

A Swell Guy

To: Purina Mills, Inc.

From: Daenerys Targaryen Drogo Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles and Mother of Dragons.

Sirs:

This letter is to confirm your shipment of twenty gross tons of "Dragon Chow". We thank you for your expert advice concerning our "problem" with our dragons' recent change in diet. We hope your suggestion of supplementing their diet with "Dragon Chow" will indeed resolve matters. If it does, rest assured we will be increasing purchases in the future and our continued good will and "word of mouth" advertising will be yours.

Regally yours,

Daenerys Targaryen Drogo Stormborn

(dictated but not read)

To: Daenerys Targaryen Drogo Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles and Mother of Dragons.

RE: Dragon Chow

Dear Ms. Targaryen, we are sure you and your dragons will just love our new GMO feed. We have spliced in the genes of the Horned Toad, (yes, that is the one that can shoot blood from its eyes). We believe this along with copious amounts of DGH (dragon growth hormone) will have your dragons ready to bring Westeros to its knees in no time. We only ask that you spare our mills located in Grassy Vale.

Sincerely,

Larry Fields, Total Bastard of Grassy Vale

P.S. watch out for gas

TO:(inhale) Aerys Targaryen, Second of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Keeper of the Peace and Protector of the Realm.

RE:RE: Brandon Stark

Dear, My most totally not insane king,

Makes perfect sense to me. I'll be right over.

Regards,

Rickard Stark.

P.S. Should I wear my armor?

P.P.S. You might want to fire your secretary,he may be insane.

Archived