Funny fake letters

cravenravenkeeper

TO:(inhale) Aerys Targaryen, Second of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Keeper of the Peace and Protector of the Realm

RE: Marshmellows

Tell Rhaegar Robert has your marshmellows. He can pick them up at the Ruby Ford

Sincerely,

Eddard Stark

Lord of Winterfell

Hello Good Mr.Daenerys Stormborns,

Im am a friend of the great Prince of the City of Astapor. I'm writing this message to you as I am assured by our good mutual friend that you are of the most trustworthy character. I come to you with a very urgent and handsome proposition for you. Today I was alerted today that my Unsullied shall soon all go bad. My solicitor, mr. Grazdan assures me that I can pass all my Unsullieds on to you for safe keeping during this time of crisis. For your help i Can generously give you 95% of all my Unsullied. To initiate the transaction you must fiurst Send to Me a small portion of your dragons to hold in escrow while I draw up the paperwork with my solictor, mr. Grazdan mo Ullhor.

Please kindly initiate the transaction so I can make you a very Unsullied-rich man please.

Sincerely You'res in Jesus,

mr Krazyns

TO: Victarion Greyjoy

RE: Re: Daenerys Targaryen

Lil' Bro! Sup!

Oh, thanks a lot, I'm sure she'll dig me. Just try not to mention how you control the iron fleet, tard.

Well, I think I see Aeron over there behind that abnormally creaky door, so..

See ya.

P.S. - Mention my huge horn. Prish.

To: Jon Stark, Bastard of Winterfell

Hey Lord Snow,

I.... SEEEEE....YOU

Haha, imagine if i was really like that, all Lord Of The Rings and scary...I see you! No, just kidding....or am I? Ahhhh, Just joking, I'm not really like that! ... or maybe I am...

I have to say, life as an eagle has its ups-and-downs, literally... nothing like soaring over the Frostfangs, but I'm still getting used to having a cloaca instead of a cock and ass. It does simplify things though, and watch out - my aim is improving. Don't look up or you'll take it in the face.

Being an eagle also has its ins-and-outs... ever tried fornicating during freefall? Ya get it in, ya get it out... or ya die.

Listen Snow I'm preening myself for battle with you. I'm still angry that you killed me. I have a Budgie beak sharpening stone so ... yea... you and your little dog best watch out.

Death From Above, Orel

TO:(inhale) Aerys Targaryen, Second of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Keeper of the Peace and Protector of the Realm.

RE:RE: Brandon Stark

P.P.S. You might want to fire your secretary,he may be insane.

TO: Rickard Stark

FROM: (inhale) Aerys Targaryen, Second of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Keeper of the Peace and Protector of the Realm.

RE:RE: Brandon Stark

Thanks. I took your advice, literally!

ADWD

Janos/Jon

I have a special mission for you.

You must make your way beyond. You*d better be quick.

Take it or leave it as they say…

I will show you the ropes at the twilight.

Very truly Yours 998 LC

TO: (inhale) Aerys Targaryen, Second of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Keeper of the Peace and Protector of the Realm.

RE: Rebellion

Dear Aery's,

Good news. I'm on my way. See you soon.

Ciao,

T-Money

Lord of Casterly Rock

P.S. If you could just leave the gates open for my army that would be fantastic.

P.P.S. You can totally trust in Jaime

P.P.P.S Hey Gregor told me to ask you where Elia is staying. He keep's mumbling something about skull's.

3 [censored] lane, [censored], Westeros.

To: lansters, Grayjoys, Frays, Boltins, snarks, etc.

I'm coming too get ya!!!!! Grrrrr!!!

Please 'scuse the bitemarks and wolfshair - Osha

From: Lord Varys, Once and Future Spider of King's Landing

To: Lord Petyr Baelish

Say Petyr you pedophiliac, how ARE you? Things over here in the East aren't so bad after all. I'm surrounded by my little birds, and what a flock they will make upon my return, cheep-cheep-cheep. Speaking of little birds... how are your advances on Sansa Stark coming along? Does she know why they really call you "Littlefinger" yet? Oh dear me, well it's better than nothing at all.

Well don't be surprised if I step out of your fireplace and into your room one day.

-V

TO: Lord Varys, The Nutless Wonder

RE:Fireplaces and Birds

Dear Vary's,

Jealousy is so unbecoming to a man of your girth, I mean stature. Sansa is great, ripening nicely. As of yet she hasn't seen my Littlefinger; ) , however I've totally made it to second base. So that's like total win. So I see your in the East, thats awesome. I fully intend to buy that someday. As to stepping out of my fireplace someday, well honestly I can't wait to see you perform that trick. Since as winter is coming( Awww you made me think of Sansa again) I intend to keep a nice bright fire burning away at all times. So unless your fireproof I recommend you stay the hell away from my fireplace. Anyhow i'd love to chat more you freak, but I'm very busy, Flowers to pluck and all.

Sincerely,

Petyr Baelish

P.S. Dude your really missing out on this whole having testicle's thing.

To: Beric Dondarion

Greetings Ser Beric,

I'm just wondering... you are the only one I know who's died and been brought back to life as I have, and well... I just don't feel like myself. I feel stiff. And, I have this stench of corruption and decay wherever I go. Does that happen to you as well? I look in the mirror and say, "OMFG, who just died?" Am I supposed to be... shedding? Men are afraid to look upon me now. But, you ... are like me. Hey, you wanna have diner some time?

To: Beric Dondarion

Greetings Ser Beric,

I'm just wondering... you are the only one I know who's died and been brought back to life as I have, and well... I just don't feel like myself. I feel stiff. And, I have this stench of corruption and decay wherever I go. Does that happen to you as well? I look in the mirror and say, "OMFG, who just died?" Am I supposed to be... shedding? Men are afraid to look upon me now. But, you ... are like me. Hey, you wanna have diner some time?

Err Beric died when lady stoneheart came to life.

Archived