Cast the movie(s)

Simas

Sansa - Lindsey Lohan

Arya - Hillary Duff

Cersei - Jessica Simpson

Margery - Paris Hilton

Eddard Stark - Tom Cruise

nooooooooooooooooooooooo. I thought a 12-year old Lindsay Lohan would be good as Sansa, but the rest...oh, my eyes are burning.

Catalyn - Ashley Simpson

Robb - The kid from 'High School Musical'

Theon - some Backstreet boy

Messilendre - the famous eskimo actor Jennifer Love Hewwitt (lol @ Family Guy reference)

Jon Snow - Justin Timberlake

*cries*

Oh come on... you guys miss the obvious:

http://bsg-cz.net/gallery/actors/tricia_he..._helfer_002.jpg

Tricia Helfer is a no brainer for Cercei. Paltrow? Watts? Weak very weak...

The lannister twins were a tough nut to crack but I see them as casted now.

Try putting the above picture of Tricia Helfer next to this picture of James Masters

They look like twins, with matching faces. And Masters certainly has the arrogance to be a Lannister, and a sort of feminine butchness that would go well with Jaime. And theire both so pale, and pretty and terrible.

And by the way Peter Dinklage is allready casted as Tyrion. It is known. Compare this drawing of Tyrion, to this picture of Peter Dinklage .

He is a Dwarf with acting experience both from SF, fantasy and Shakespearian Theater.

Great call on Six, I mean Tricia Helfer! I like the idea of casting very talented but low key actors for certain kinds of movies, the way Christopher Nolan did with Batman Begins. Whenever you have a superstar in a certian kind role you just end up seeing the movie star, not the character, if you know what I mean.

Oh come on... you guys miss the obvious:

http://bsg-cz.net/gallery/actors/tricia_he..._helfer_002.jpg

Tricia Helfer is a no brainer for Cercei. Paltrow? Watts? Weak very weak...

Tricia really is Cercei. Or actually Six is very Cersei so we already know she can do it..and well ;)

Although my choice for Jaime remains Josh Holloway, I think he's the perfect match.

It's been a while since I read the books, I don't remember the ages exactly.

I know I probably sound a little stupid here or something. I'd have to see a recent photo of Holm to really judge.

If 30+ year olds can get off playing high school freshman and the like, Holm could play LF.

((Just looked up recent pic of him and looking rather old, I still think it could be pulled off though.))

Littlefinger was younger than Cat if I recall correctly. He had a little grey in his beard, but that is all. Holms may do a passable Ser Stevron Frey...

I'm sure it's been said before, but wouldn't the ultimate board "inside joke" be Chuck Norris as Randyll Tarly. That would certainly crack me up.

I've always seen Dennis Quaid as Ned, for some reason.

I agree with everyone who thinks that Bill Nighy would make a great Tywin.

James Marsters and Tricia Heifer as the Lannister twins... O_O :D

Damn, talk about a great, didn't-see-it-coming casting! I adore James Marsters-- now that I think about it, Spike was kind of Jaime-ish. Snarky, bastardy, arrogant, but with enough kick-assery to back it up. He's in his early 40's but doesn't look it at all. He's lean and has some muscle on him but would need to work out to look more warrior-y. Haha, I remember that scene now from Buffy where he killed that child vampire.

Tricia is gorgeous and dangerous looking, and a fine actress. They do bear enough resemblance to be related. Wow, good call!

Though it's totally wishful thinking, Olegg Vynnyk, a German stage actor, could make a good Jaime. (Bad quality, but see him in his der Tod action here.

Dennis Quade as Ned...eh, the smile would creep me out coming from Ned.

I still stick by Gerard Butler as the Hound. He was recently in Beowulf.

I also think Monica Bellucci as Melisandre would be great.

for gregor you mean dolph lundgren?

natalie portman as dany not another princess i hated that dumb whore in star wars

liam nieson as ned maybe

peewee herman should be marillion hahah

But she was perfect in V for Vendetta.

(dumb whore - she sold her favors?)

Patrick Stewart is too old to play Stannis. If he's Stannis, then Robert would have to be like seventy years old!!! I agree with Tom, I still think Christopher Eccleston, shaved bald, would make the perfect Stannis. The shape of his skull and wearing a pissed off expression, he's the splitting image. Look closely at the front cover picture of A Clash of Kings, That my friends, is Christopher Eccleston!!

Archived