Who is Adonis reborn?

Turinqui-Calima

Umm, I don't have a picture but I skimmed through 13 pages to see if this was mentioned and checked a few compelling links...

While I have a wide definition of male attractiveness (and one I've even reached outside of in my past personal life) so I agree in some way to most suggestions, I wondered if anyone else had physical reactions watching the male cross-country skiers at the 2010 Winter Olympics? And I may mean all of them. I didn't notice the ugly ones, in any case.

They were spiritually and ultimately beautiful to me.

What this thread has reaffirmed to me is that guys are not attractive in long, flowing blond wigs. Orlando Bloom? He can be pretty, but I never understood the love for him as Legolas. Ditto with the guy who played Lucius Malfoy; so not hot with the wig on.

Oh I have to disagree. I found Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in the blond wig in Chamber of Secrets...extremely hot.

Chamber of Secrets had the "Pamela Anderson"* wig, however. Subsequent versions of the wig, the "Paris Hilton"* in Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix and now the "Lady Gaga"* version have been less hot.

(* Isaacs' own nicknames for the three different wigs)

What this thread has reaffirmed to me is that guys are not attractive in long, flowing blond wigs. Orlando Bloom? He can be pretty, but I never understood the love for him as Legolas.

Orlando Bloom was quite pretty as Legolas but more in the sense of aesthetic enjoyment than actual physical attraction, at least IMO. I liked looking at him :drool: but not in the same way I like looking at Antonio Banderas or Henry Cavill.

Then again, I'll admit that blond never did it for me. ;)

What this thread has reaffirmed to me is that guys are not attractive in long, flowing blond wigs. Orlando Bloom? He can be pretty, but I never understood the love for him as Legolas. Ditto with the guy who played Lucius Malfoy; so not hot with the wig on.

I must be weird then because I only liked Bloom as Legolas and Isaacs looked pretty damn good in Chamber of Secrets to me :lol:

These guys are (sadly) not around anymore, but I still think they were drool-worthy in their day. Apologies if they've been done already.

Marlon Brando

and

Gregory Peck

I get weak in the knees every time I watch To Kill a Mockingbird. :blushing:

Actually, looking at the pictures, I think it might be something in the line of the jaw that does it for me in both cases.

Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Thankfully, it looks like he has passed some of his hotness to his grandson, Tuki. He looks a bit Adonis-y. :drool:

Thank you for this introduction. Much appreciated. :stunned:

Takeshi Kaneshiro, Jake Gyllenhaal, Harold Perrineau, Ewan McGregor and a bunch of my others have already been mentioned.

Two of my absolute favorites that fulfill my ideal of the perfect looking man -

Noah Wyle

Justin Theroux

Okay and I'm going to get some flack for this, but I thought Robert Pattinson as Cedric in Harry Potter was AMAZING looking. I didn't even recognize him as Edward Cullen (and he didn't age nearly so well as I had hoped).

Cedric Diggory

I wouldn't turn away Michael Fassbender either

Because pictures in threads are spammy and make loading intolerably slow in some cases. Forums should be for discussion first, gawking at pictures/videos/whatever a very, very distant second. ;)

Archived