NHL Playoffs

Lord O' Bones

7-2 and it's not even over. The Canucks have run away with this one! Weird Goalie swapping by the Kings, I feel terrible for Ersberg, gets put in and then pulled right back out.

Bring on Game 6!

Samuelsson killed. :cheers:

Except for the scrum in the first period when he got dummied around for about 10 seconds :) I enjoy watching two lines of forwards who can't fight, beat on each other.

That Canucks-Kings game was entirely lacking in drama; I think the series is probably going to take its lead from that game now (Canucks by 3 in LA on Sunday).

Also, some badass points for Eric Belanger here. "It's the playoffs."

Also, some badass points for Eric Belanger here. "It's the playoffs."

I saw a clip of him pulling his own tooth out and handing it to the trainer. In the words of Jack Black, "You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore." That guy is hardcore. I know Mike Grier also blocked a shot with his head last night, which also ended in a some sort of bloody mess and stitches.

I got the Pens winning in 6 games in my playoff pool, so Pittsburgh must close the show tonight to help me make up for the Devils' quick collapse. . . :rolleyes:

Patrick

OK, I still can't see any real disparity in speed or quickness here. Can a third party speak to this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Also, what is Colorado's problem with Rob Blake? He left his team, came to Colorado, won a Cup and went back. Now he went to SJ to try and win another. I get the boos in LA, but not here.

Archived