Aussie XLIX

Warg Arry

I like the Dockers a bit more now that Mcmanus and the Carr brothers are gone. I might still go for the Swans though tonight. I thought I heard the Dockers would still be getting their crack sniffing player tonight.

Nah, he's been banned for 6 weeks. I'm hopeful of a Freo victory this afternoon, but beating Sydney at the SCG is never easy.

Another great win for Fremantle! First win at the SCG for the Dockers since 1996. :thumbsup:

Wow this is easily the Dockers best year ever!

So this particular goose went and left his keys in his vest pocket at work. In the pocket is my house keys

Thankfully i rarely lock the back door and the neighbours let me go through to the fire stairs

but have been stuck here looking after the place

Wow this is easily the Dockers best year ever!

So this particular goose went and left his keys in his vest pocket at work. In the pocket is my house keys

Thankfully i rarely lock the back door and the neighbours let me go through to the fire stairs

but have been stuck here looking after the place

Not the best way to spend a Saturday night GS!

Hope ya getabeerinya shortly.

Not the best way to spend a Saturday night GS!

Hope ya getabeerinya shortly.

Honestly.....I was a bad boy and went out for 4 hrs during the day. had to have something to help the stress from the weekend so I scored some green

some extremely good green actually

So yeah sorry but am totally absolutely SHITFACED.

I know that I really shouldn't have had such high expectations in the first place, but I felt deflated today after the Socceroos' performance against the All Whites. I really don't see how we can possibly progress beyond the group stage at the WC, given the calibre of the opposition :worried:.

Having said that, I am looking forward to this friendly against the US.

I know that I really shouldn't have had such high expectations in the first place, but I felt deflated today after the Socceroos' performance against the All Whites. I really don't see how we can possibly progress beyond the group stage at the WC, given the calibre of the opposition :worried:.

Having said that, I am looking forward to this friendly against the US.

Just face it, we're fucked. Then again we did proceed past the group stage against Brazil, Japan and Croatia (or was it Czech Republic? I cannot remember). But AGAIN, that was a better different team.

Firstly, sh_wulff!! Good to see you here!

Secondly, bugger. What did you do to your knee?

Thirdly, this be Stubs. I'm pretending to be Italian...

1)Great to be back

2) was running and heard a snap

prob done my cruciate repair +/- meniscus

awaiting MRI and orthopod review

thank godness for crutches and strong painkillers in the meantime...

3) awaiting my World cup assignment

2) was running and heard a snap

prob done my cruciate repair +/- meniscus

awaiting MRI and orthopod review

thank godness for crutches and strong painkillers in the meantime...

Ow.

They thinking reconstruction?

Seeing the orthopod on Thursday

I've had 2 reconstructions, one revision and one arthroplasty already on this knee :tantrum:

so G/D knows

in the meantime..more painkillers and gentle mobilization and crutches :thumbsdown:

Negotiation out of the way. I reckon that one went OK. Had a good grade on the assignment part so I'm confident thats 4 more points off the list. :thumbsup:

Negotiation out of the way. I reckon that one went OK. Had a good grade on the assignment part so I'm confident thats 4 more points off the list. :thumbsup:

Nice one Stubby. I've got my first exam on Saturday (Consumer Law), then I have Comm Prac and Public International Law the following week. The World Cup and the winter break can't come soon enough...

@sh_wulff: get well soon, sounds like you haven't had much luck with that knee.

@gryph: how goes the job application?

Archived