True Blood Season 3 starting June 13.

Andhaira

Unless he claims that he caught Talbot in a jealous plot as the spurned lover and killed him to protect the king. With the tantrums he threw, it's very plausible that Talbot would take the Queen moving in on his man very badly, despite how gracious he might appear in polite company.

I am sure ill get blasted for this but.......

1st I am not for or against homosexuals, it's all cool really

I am ok with Lafayette and Jesus but come on why does there have to be some gay reference in every show anymore?

dream with eric and bill

the pam scene where she was you know.....

talbot and russell is implyed

eric and talbot

one of the vamps in the 1st season

and I am sure there are more.

we get it already, thanks....

Unless he claims that he caught Talbot in a jealous plot as the spurned lover and killed him to protect the king. With the tantrums he threw, it's very plausible that Talbot would take the Queen moving in on his man very badly, despite how gracious he might appear in polite company.

There's absolutely no way that Russell would believe this. Talbot's tantrums were part of the dynamic between them - strange to those who don't operate that way, but part of a loving relationship between the two. Talbot was part of the scheme to marry Sophie-Anne and take Louisiana, the two had been together for 700 years and were still very much in love. Eric needs to get the hell out of Dodge and find somebody more powerful who can protect him from Russell or he's screwed.

AIP, do you also object to the incessant heterosexual references?

I am sure ill get blasted for this but.......

1st I am not for or against homosexuals, it's all cool really

I am ok with Lafayette and Jesus but come on why does there have to be some gay reference in every show anymore?

dream with eric and bill

the pam scene where she was you know.....

talbot and russell is implyed

eric and talbot

one of the vamps in the 1st season

and I am sure there are more.

we get it already, thanks....

If it's all cool, why do you care?

I think it's to be expected with gay showrunners. Remember Russell T. Davies and the so called "Gay Agenda" on Doctor Who? Well, True Blood is an adult show, so it's more than just references and one male/male kiss :) It actually feels less jarring than on Who, imho. Not to mention there are more than enough heterosexual sex or fanservice.

Archived