Body language

ohmahgaw

Well, it does matter to a degree, to most people.

I mean, just because someone has had some alcohol enter their system doesn't mean they cease functioning completely. For the most part, it's quite possible to be capable of rational thought and judgement, it's only when you go overboard on alcohol that these perhaps come into question. And there's signs there to tell someone is overboard on drink

Now, I agree that hitting/having sex with anyone whos overboard while sober is completely unacceptable, although for males its pretty much not considered that way; see

as an example. But I completely disagree that you can't flirt/end up having sex with someone just because they have some drink in them.

Not everybody drinks for example when going out. I myself am stopping drinking for the time being, so I guess that I can't chat/flirt/end up going home(not that I do anyway hehe) with someone, just because they've been drinking, because if I did, I would be a rapist. I mean obviously I would never hit on someone too drink, or consider it. People who are completely blitzed are annoying to be around when sober anyway, sex or no sex on the table.

Having a few drinks doesn't = drunk. Being tipsy doesn't = drunk.

The scenario presented is a DRUNK person and a SOBER person.

Archived