NFL. vol 2.

davos

Ohh, brutal fumble there. Looked like you might actually make it back in the Thunderdome for a bit, WJ. Gotta admit, I was worried; Jennings completely evaporated after that first drive.

Sword, is it that hard to accept that the Bears are probably a playoff team this year? They're good, they're at home in a night game vs. a division rival, they should be playing decently.

smh. That's the other way the Bears beat you: turnovers. They win with special teams and turnovers.

The Bears ARE playing great defense. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best qb's in the league. and I doubt wven if Ryan Grant was playing they would have been able to run the ball effectively. That's not the Pack's game anyway. They throw.

Ohh, brutal fumble there. Looked like you might actually make it back in the Thunderdome for a bit, WJ. Gotta admit, I was worried; Jennings completely evaporated after that first drive.

Yeah. But that's okay. I'd rather see the Bears win. Hopefully, they can close the deal here.

Sword, is it that hard to accept that the Bears are probably a playoff team this year? They're good, they're at home in a night game vs. a division rival, they should be playing decently.

I have been a die hard Bear fan since the Jack Concannon/Bobby Douglass/Vince Dooley/Abe Gibron days. Yes, I am well aware you prolly have no idea who those people are, and it don't really matter. I have had my hopes crushed way too many times to be optimistic this early. Playoff team ? well .... We Chicagoans know, don't jinx them. Especially by being overly optimistic this early. And hey, it might just be that the Packers are fucking overrated.

I have been a die hard Bear fan since the Jack Concannon/Bobby Douglass/Vince Dooley/Abe Gibron days. Yes, I am well aware you prolly have no idea who those people are, and it don't really matter. I have had my hopes crushed way too many times to be optimistic this early. Playoff team ? well .... We Chicagoans know, don't jinx them. Especially by being overly optimistic this early. And hey, it might just be that the Packers are fucking overrated.

That's pretty much why I asked that question; IMO, the Bears are a clear top-6 team in the NFC, which gives them a good shot at a WC spot. And yeah, the Packers could be overrated, but I don't think they are; they played a really strong game against another NFC contender in Philly, and IMO their only real weakness is at head coach.

Archived