Big Bang Theory 3.0

Sis Who Swears

its such a terriable show, it started off strong, Super Ultra ridiculously beautiful Blondie with alot of nerd humor. However once you get past that, and start looking at Big Bang Theory as a show, its.. so bad! Leonard adds nothing, he just squints all the time. Howard is so fucking annoying! And thats coming from a fellow Jew. Raj and Sheldon are chill. Penny is hot, i will never say anything bad about her. But the other girls... Raj's sister is chill and Sheldons girl is whatever. But uh, i dont even know her name, Howard's girl, i cant stand her, she is mad ugly and old and kinda fat and why does she work at the cheesecake factory also? kinda lazy writing hmm. Also how does 2 professers split a house but Penny can live there by herself! The only times a smile is when they bring up Batman/Superman/Starwars/Battlestar Galactica but thats apparently not enough. I will say this, what would put a huge smile on my face, and maybe a laugh, (im sure you will agree) is some A Song of Ice and Mother Fucking Fire references!

If you saw the first episode with Bernadette you would see it's not lazy writing but makes sense. Leonard and Howard had a pact that the first one that got a hot girlfriend would have to set the other one up with one of the girlfriend's friends. So Penny, admiting she didn't want to put Howard on any "close" friend for fear of losing said friendship , set Howard up with a workplace friend, Bernadette, another waitress from the Cheesecake Factory.

You do actually watch the show, rgiht? Because you seem to be missing pretty much the whole point. And there's been ASOIAF references...I do believe Ice is still hanging on the apartment wall...

isn't that longclaw?

Archived