Lancel and Cersei. A question about sex.

julandro

I would strongly prefer that these scenes play out exactly as they did in the novels. We don't get the details until much later. Much as we don't know why the Lannisters are hell-bent on killing Robert or which ones are involved. That mystery is resolved later. Those of us who've read the novels will know, but the rest of the audience deserves to discover the secret slowly.

The thing is, there's going to be plenty of sex in the second season. I mean, you know you want to see Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) and Shae (Sibel Kekelili) getting it on, julandro. Throwing in a bunch of Lancel and Cersei sex scenes is going to take away time for the scenes actually shown in the books.

:rofl:

As long as I get some Mya/Donkey loving, my inner freak with be satisfied.

(Ran, I love you. julan...whatever...you have made my crappy day brighter. For that, I thank you. And for ruining reading any scene with Cersei and Lancel for me in the future, I curse you. :P)

I can see the making-of scene right now, with the director giving direction to his two performers;

"This is a very important scene, guys. It establishes the sexual nature of the relationship between Cersei and Lancel, and Lancel's subsequent infatuation. It also reinforces the way in which Cersei uses sex to manipulate people. Now here's how I want you to portray that. Fuck! LIKE DOGS! FUCK LIKE DOGS, I TELL YOU!"

The director, of course, would be rubbing his nipples as they say this.

Julandro's obvious and delightful enthusiasm for dog-like sex between cousins has now got me thinking. I hope the show will answer these questions;

Does Sandor only do it Houndy-style?

What exactly happens at a Dornish Donkey Show?

Will Sam ever become bold enough in bed to give Gilly a classic Oldtown Oven?

What does the Greatjon call his penis? Littlejon?

Is there a brothel in the North called 'Winter is Coming'?

Will Sam ever become bold enough in bed to give Gilly a classic Oldtown Oven?

Okay, don't mean to sound naive, but this one has me scratching my head.

And let us all remember that a fucking like dogs scene can be tasteful.

Archived