Aussie LI

Ski the Swift

Pax that was beautiful ....guess there is nothing else to say you touched my heart and brought back memories of my young cousins death.

in a good way though. Remember the good times and do not dwell to often on questions of why.

Ski I said it to you in chat it is supposed to be a bloody aussie poem now will you please fix it you bloody deckhead.

love you mate

eyeless there is much to be enjoyed about the aussie thread even if your not into sports or politics or cars or surfing or sex or real estate and thats a small sample of what we have to offer.

Ski I hope he wins the gold mate for him and for the country. I am just glad that so far security seems to be holding up

Got to do some roustabout work today, helped in the shearing of 3 rams and then moving a flock of sheep into the next paddock, surprisingly hard yakka.

Just thought you guys would like to know a mate of mine has qualified as number one for the mens discus final tomorrow at the Commonwealth games. Wooooooooooooooo :commie:

Woot!!!! Good luck to him!

A distant cousin of mine (Giancarlo "Johnny" Squillace) had his Commonwealth Games bout last night, but he lost 7-4 to a Northern Ireland fighter :thumbsdown:.

@GS, I like how you say "I got to do some roustabout work today" - you make it sound like a privilege or something...you're weird. Or maybe just not real? I still have my doubts.

@laoise, I'm still waiting on that drum solo. Very disappointing.

And I'm not sure whether Horza has boycotted this thread on account of spaminess, but, if not, what was the Socceroos' performance like last night? I missed the game and only saw the goal on highlights.

OK, so I've started a thread in the BwB sub-forum so that we can better plan this November meet-up. I'm sure stormborne will post soon to provide more details.

@sh_wulff: ended up watching a replay of the game. Decent performance from the 'Roos, but it wasn't exactly the friendliest "friendly" I've ever witnessed.

HEY!

So ... um ... I was wondering why I wasn't getting any alerts about the Aussie L thread. Now I know!

I now also know why there was an L after Aussie and why there is LI in this thread.

Did I mention I have multiple degrees?

1. Love Geoff Huegill

2. Feel bad about Cth Games being a bit of a rout for the Aussies. "ha ha, we have more white people than you. Give it up for colonisation"

3. I migggggghhhht be able to gatecrash NSW Christmas shenanigans depending on the date.

4. Shall the Vics plan our next shindig?

5. Planning mega awesome road trip in US of A involving Disneyland (I need to get this out of my system plus my cousins live 30 mins away), LA, San Fran, Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Vegas. Unfortunately not the same time as Reno WorldCon.

Pax that was beautiful ....guess there is nothing else to say you touched my heart and brought back memories of my young cousins death.

in a good way though. Remember the good times and do not dwell to often on questions of why.

Ski I said it to you in chat it is supposed to be a bloody aussie poem now will you please fix it you bloody deckhead.

love you mate

eyeless there is much to be enjoyed about the aussie thread even if your not into sports or politics or cars or surfing or sex or real estate and thats a small sample of what we have to offer.

Ski I hope he wins the gold mate for him and for the country. I am just glad that so far security seems to be holding up

Got to do some roustabout work today, helped in the shearing of 3 rams and then moving a flock of sheep into the next paddock, surprisingly hard yakka.

GS, well, I'm learning Aussie slang from the deckhands. /looks at Paxter and Ski

Btw, Paxy, looks like you survived Monday's class.

Archived