NFL vol 4

davos

Sorry - Tupac and Brett Favre are being put down by The Man.

Secretly? I totally want Minnesota to have to cut Favre and have him retire early because of this, leaving Moss to sit in Minnesota and look angrily at TJax.

That would be amusing. It would be better if Moss smashed his SUV window in with a golf club on Thanksgiving morning, though.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Lions pull off a victory today against the Rams. If they do, it'll be the first time since December of 2007 that a Detroit audience sees the Lions win on TV as they just barely beat the sellout buzzer to get the game televised.

Matt Forte has 4 carries, 100 yards and 2 TD's. Now they have them right where they want them. Time for Martz to abandon the run and just throw, baby. :P

Peppers just tipped a ball and then picked it. John Fox fired tomorrow?

Manning is indeed getting frustrated. Too bad this Chiefs offense is pretty vanilla. Their only hope seems to be breaking open a long run.

Edit - my post freezes as they begin to get drive going. Can they get it in this time?

Edit II- Chiefs field goal.

6 - 9 could have been tied. Looks like it is up to the Chiefs defense. As we all know Manning eats Field goals for breakfast.

For real. I can't even tell what's going on in the GB game right now, the gamecast is weird. Who has the damn ball?

Landry picked the ball off, but they moved the spot from the Green Bay 16 to the 39.

And Green Bay just got a holding penalty for an automatic first.

I like close games as much as the next guy, but please, can the skins make a couple of them blow-outs? (Preferably in their favor.)

My delicate stomach lining can't handle this for 16, maybe 16+, games.

Anyway, WTG SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived