If you could ask GRRM for one scene...

jurble

just curious... why Jon and Sansa? I feel like of all the Stark children, these two have the least amount of interaction / relationship with each other. Not that I don't like them both

i think because sansa has changed so much from when we first met her. i think she would finally accept jon as her brother, r+l=j, notwithstanding.

- Someone visiting the ruins of Valyria. Preferably Daenerys while riding a dragon but a Euron flashback will do.

- Someone visiting Asshai or a flashback by Meli.

More specific though, I would love for Stannis to realize he has no valid claim for the Iron Throne with the Targs around and completely break down. After he collapses, he is still driven by duty. He joins the Night's Watch as Lord Commander since Jon has died and someone has to protect Westeros. It would be a perfect endgame for him. As a king he wouldn't last because he doesn't inspire loyalty, but he'd do great as Lord Commander.

My imagination runs wild. I apologize in advance for the length of this post.

Nymeria eats old Waldar Frey's liver, with fava beans and a nice Chianti. Actually, Arya eats the beans and Sandor drinks the wine as they watch the feasting Nymeria with amusement.

Ramsay tries to move on the real Arya. She responds by going all Faceless Man on his ass. The last words he hears? "Jeyne Poole sends her regards." Then his dogs take turns humping his corpse.

Rickon arrives at White Harbor astride a unicorn, Shaggydog at his side, and an army of the most vicious, badass, flesh-eating warriors in the North at his back. They worship the Wolfboy, and unleash hell on his enemies In His Name. (I really want this, or something like it, to happen.)

A smirking Sansa stands watching Littlefinger choke to death after she poisons his wine with a black amethyst. He points a shaking finger at her. "Damn right I did," she replies, "did you not know, father dear, that payback is a bitch?" She turns her back on him and leaves. Poison hairnet in her cloak pocket, she returns to King's Landing to join her lord husband. Tyrion thinks they will enjoy their first night together as true man and wife, never suspecting that this first night will be his last. Much later, Arya and Sansa meet over drinks and laugh about the whole thing. High fives all around.

Jon awakes from his coma. He is really, really, really pissed off. No more Mr. Emo Nice Guy. Chaos ensues.

UnCat forces Brienne and Jaime to duel. Brienne is wielding Oathkeeper, the red sword created when Ice was plunged into fire and reforged. Jaime decides to sacrifice himself to save Brienne, lowers his guard, and lets her plunge the sword into his heart. The sword flames with light and heat when she pulls it from the breast of her beloved. Remembering Dondarion, the littlefolk rally around the brave but grief-stricken maiden; knights abandon their lords to join them. Brienne leads a great army north, wining many battles against the enemies of the realm of men, but she is opposed by Stannis and Melisandre because she acts with King Tommen's authority, and because they're jealous that she has a real burning sword. After an inquisition conducted by Queen Selyse, Brienne is condemned as a trouser-wearing heretic. Selyse offers Brienne her freedom if only she will give up her masculine attire and marry one of the Queensmen. Brienne says she would rather die and is burned as an offering to R'hllor. A cult arises, venerating the virgin Maid of Tarth, her followers complete the defense of the realm. About 500 years later, the priests of R'hllor reexamine the trial and determine that Brienne was innocent. She is named a saint. The posthumous rehabilitation does not change the fact that being burned alive hurt like hell. (C'mon, Brienne, besides being the great granddaughter of Ser Duncan the Tall, is an obvious stand-in for Joan of Arc. She's destined to do something glorious.)

An epilogue in which the Great Other, an intelligent, sophisticated, erudite, attractive and well-dressed Being, stands over the dying Melisandre and Explains It All to her.

Id love to see an Arya/Sansa reuinion but in a different way.

Kinda like Arya is sent to kill Petyr and when she does that shes wearing some different face but Sansa catches her in the act and Arya's face falls off and she looks like Arya Stark again. Sansa recognize her but cant understand WTF just happend. Ashamed, Arya kills Petyr and run the heck away :)

Ramsay tries to move on the real Arya. She responds by going all Faceless Man on his ass. The last words he hears? "Jeyne Poole sends her regards." Then his dogs take turns humping his corpse.

This. Your other revenge scenarios are pretty sweet, but this would be on par with Arya tickling the Tickler in awesomeness. Like that scene it would also have an Ironic Echo to it, as well as the irony of Arya playing Jeyne playing Arya. Though it wouldn't make sense in the sense that Arya did not witness "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" in person.

I think it would only make sense if the BwB eventually capture Walder and/or Roose, and then the line would be "Robb Stark sends his regards." Though UnCat is a little too bonkers to pull this off I think, and it wouldn't be as satisfying as if Arya did it

Archived