If you could ask GRRM for one scene...

jurble

Bran Warging into Hodor then his own body immediately getting brained with a brick, so we don't need to sit through any more sitting around not able to do anything scenes, but so he's still alive in some respects so we didn't have to put up with the same scenes for nothing.

Hmmmm.... sort of like Ayra's free faceless men kills but with only one scene.

I am tempted to either think long and hard about something that I would find very meaningful for one of my favorite characters or something completely insane and nonsensical.

"An older Lord Commander Snow giving words of wisdom and sharing a family moment with his brothers Lord Bran Stark of Winterfall and his heir Ser Rickon."

or:

"Westeros is invaded by the Imperium of Man! You must write it, you promised!"

"Westeros is invaded by the Imperium of Man! You must write it, you promised!"

"GIVE UP YOUR WORSHIP OF YOUR FALSE GODS! WORSHIP THE GOD-EMPEROR AND WE WILL SCOURGE THESE ICE-DEMONS FROM YOUR LAND!" - Brother-Captain Siridos of the Lightbearers Chapter

"NO! YOU GIVE UP YOUR WORSHIP OF YOUR FALSE GOD!" - Melisandre

"GET BACK WITCH!"

Mel tries casting some sort of shadow-spell, but a Space-Marine's chain-axe cuts her in half.

"And you Lord Snow, will you enter the Emperor's light?"

"Never, my gods are the gods of the First Men!"

"Then so be it. This is Brother-Captain Siridos reporting back to The God-Emperor's Hammer. This world is chaos-tainted, and its people worship heathen gods."

~"Brother-Captain, this is Sergeant Bohemund of 2nd Company. The battlebarge The God-Emperor's Hammer has received your message. I am to inform you that Chapter-Master Adrianos has been informed by Brother-Librarian Asimarchus that this planet lies in a minor warp-rift. The laws of nature are thus bent, and its seasons do not follow physical law. The Mechanicum inform us that the planet's technology is frozen in time.

It is thus, the Chapter-Master's judgment that this world is a Feudal World belonging to the Chaos God Khorne, the Blood-God. You are to evacuate your Company from the planet, and return to the ship. The Chapter-Master has consulted with Inquistor Venix, and the Inquisition agrees.

Exterminatus begins in one hour.

The Mechanicum have begun the Rites of Atomic Cleansing."

And then cyclonic torpedoes, virus bombs, and atomic weaponry scorch Martinworld utterly lifeless.

Or something, I dunno. I don't think the Imperium of Man would let Martinworld slide. It's definitely too Chaos-tainted, Exterminatus would probably be unleashed as soon as the Astropaths started screaming when they enter real-space around the planet. The planet has all the signs of a Daemon Planet, physical laws don't work, and the level of bloodshed is so high that the Skull Throne rules the planet as much as the Iron Throne rules Westeros.

"GIVE UP YOUR WORSHIP OF YOUR FALSE GODS! WORSHIP THE GOD-EMPEROR AND WE WILL SCOURGE THESE ICE-DEMONS FROM YOUR LAND!" - Brother-Captain Siridos of the Lightbearers Chapter

"NO! YOU GIVE UP YOUR WORSHIP OF YOUR FALSE GOD!" - Melisandre

"GET BACK WITCH!"

Mel tries casting some sort of shadow-spell, but a Space-Marine's chain-axe cuts her in half.

"And you Lord Snow, will you enter the Emperor's light?"

"Never, my gods are the gods of the First Men!"

"Then so be it. This is Brother-Captain Siridos reporting back to The God-Emperor's Hammer. This world is chaos-tainted, and its people worship heathen gods."

~"Brother-Captain, this is Sergeant Bohemund of 2nd Company. The battlebarge The God-Emperor's Hammer has received your message. I am to inform you that Chapter-Master Adrianos has been informed by Brother-Librarian Asimarchus that this planet lies in a minor warp-rift. The laws of nature are thus bent, and its seasons do not follow physical law. The Mechanicum inform us that the planet's technology is frozen in time.

It is thus, the Chapter-Master's judgment that this world is a Feudal World belonging to the Chaos God Khorne, the Blood-God. You are to evacuate your Company from the planet, and return to the ship. The Chapter-Master has consulted with Inquistor Venix, and the Inquisition agrees.

Exterminatus begins in one hour.

The Mechanicum have begun the Rites of Atomic Cleansing."

And then cyclonic torpedoes, virus bombs, and atomic weaponry scorch Martinworld utterly lifeless.

Or something, I dunno. I don't think the Imperium of Man would let Martinworld slide. It's definitely too Chaos-tainted, Exterminatus would probably be unleashed as soon as the Astropaths started screaming when they enter real-space around the planet. The planet has all the signs of a Daemon Planet, physical laws don't work, and the level of bloodshed is so high that the Skull Throne rules the planet as much as the Iron Throne rules Westeros.

............. beautiful. :D

You've thought about this too, haven't you?

:agree::rofl:

Also:

Tower of Joy detailed flashback. Hands down.

Just to cheat and mention two more:

Awesomely badass fight between Chuck Norris Optimus Prime Barristan Selmy and Brynden Tully.

Jaime FINALLY brings Sansa to Un-Cat, who recognizes that her mission of vengeance is over and asks the Blackfish to put her out of her misery.

Sansa, the Stark in Winterfell, sitting on her high seat... with a silent, half-burned warrior-priest standing guard behind her.

OK, those were three more. I can't count.

:agree::rofl:

Also:

Tower of Joy detailed flashback. Hands down.

Just to cheat and mention two more:

Awesomely badass fight between Chuck Norris Optimus Prime Barristan Selmy and Brynden Tully.

Jaime FINALLY brings Sansa to Un-Cat, who recognizes that her mission of vengeance is over and asks the Blackfish to put her out of her misery.

Sansa, the Stark in Winterfell, sitting on her high seat... with a silent, half-burned warrior-priest standing guard behind her.

Hehe, I like all of those. :D

I'd ask for a scene wherein Sam kicks his father's ass, I think.

This is how I see it. Sam has won his chain, and learned the bow from the sphinx and won some confidence from being around people who respect the mind over the sword arm. The others are advancing, and Sam and his father end up in the same stronghold. Randal has LOST it. He's a guy that doesn't believe in ghosts or goulies and he is totally off his rocker because the walking dead are on their doorstep. He goes into a fit and Bam!! Sam backhands him. Pull your shit together old man!

That's how I see it anyway.

Interesting topic:

I assume we are doing some sort of alt-history, Westeros style here.

1) The scene were a a captured and chained Cersei Lannister is brought before Catelyn, who stands grimly at the shoulder of her victorious son, Robb, First of His Name, King of the North and the Riverlands. We will see how gentle the fairer sex can be, indeed.

2) I would have loved a joyous reunion scene between Catelyn and her daughters.

3) I think I would have really enjoyed a scene where Sansa actually *did* push Joffrey off the ramparts.

Archived