If you could ask GRRM for one scene...

jurble

A girl can dream, so here goes....

Queen Daenerys, surrounded by her bloodriders, confronting Ser Jaime Lannister. The Queen stepping down from the Iron Throne, glaring at Jaime and explaining to him the oath of her bloodriders (blood of my blood)and how they are bound to each other for the rest of her life. Then Daenerys asks Jaime, "Why did you do it? Why did you kill my father and fail to protect Princess Elia and the children? Why?" Dany might have the dragons with her but I like the idea of her "blood of my blood" protectors with her during her confrontation with Jaime.

In an early Dany AGOT chapter, Dany thinks about Drogo's bloodriders and how she wishes that her father had such men in his kingsguard.

I would like to see a sort of union or cooperation between Jon Snow and Alliser Thorne, as in Thorne could become some sort of commander etc..Or atleast that they could work together, without trying to kill eachother..

I dont want him to develop into a "bad guy" just because he opposes Jon..

I would really like to see Sansa and Arya reunite. Any Stark reunion would be nice but that is the one I would most like to read.

I would like to see at least one Stark return home to rebuild.

I want to see if Tyrion and Cersei meet again. Will he tell her about what happened the night he killed their father? What if Jaime is there too and all three of them are together? I also want to see how all three of them die and I don't want Jaime to be the one to kill Cersei.

I don't want Littlefinger to win the game! I can't stand him actually and hope someone kills him soon. Hopefully Sansa will get around to it.

I would also like to see Dany lose, but not because I dislike her, I do like her. I just think it's more interesting that way. Maybe her final betrayal will ruin everything for her.

I really like the idea of Tyrion riding a dragon into Kings Landing and the dragon burns Cersei alive for all to see. Like Cersei burned the tower of the Hand.

I also really want to see a great Stark reunion. Oh, and Arya as a real faceless man assassin.

Somethinkg like this at the end of ADwD -- only written FAR better than I ever could...

"You turned down my offer of Winterfell, bastard", said Stanis coldly. "And now, these filthy wildlings call you King? Your father would be ashamed."

"Winterfell was not yours to give; it was my brother's. And he gave it to me. As for my father, he would never have let the Karstarks claim Winterfell. It belongs to the Starks. It always has and it always will."

"And you are no Stark. You're a bastard. You cannot inher..."

"The Starks were kings in the North for thousands of years. Robb Stark was a King - not a usurper like your brother. And Robb made me his heir, for good or ill. What is it you said? I did not ask for this? It was thrust upon me. Just so. And I did not ask to be King of the Wildlings, either. But I'm the only one they'll listen to and you know it.

"You demanded that they bend the knee. I only asked them to fight our true Enemy. They'll never follow a southron Lord. But a crow? There have been dozens of crows who have been Kings Beyond The Wall. You see a bastard; they see the blood of Bale the Bard. You made Rattleshirt a knight; Tormund follows me because I made him my friend."

John said as he stepped towards the table, judging the distance between him and Stannis.

From behind he heard the soft voice of the King's sorceror. "You should have accepted the King's offer Jon. This is madness," Melisandre said sadly, resignation in her voice.

"Winterfell was not his to give, to me or to the Karstarks. And it takes more than a shiny sword to make a King. I see nothing here but a southron Lord, in a northern Kingdom. And while you may be many things, m'Lord, we both know you are no match for me as a swordsman. Leave now, or your kingdom ends here, tonight."

"Traitor. This ends now, bastard" Stannis said. As he drew the magic sword, the light from the steel spilled into the solar.

"The Sword of Heroes...", Melisandre began.

"Is not that sword. The sword of Azor Ahai was if it was made of fire, Measter Aemon told me. He marked the passage in a book for me, my Lady, before I put the last of the Targaryens beyond the reach of your fires.

"And that sword sheds no warmth. It's heart is cold, like its wielder. Like its true maker. A magic bauble does not make a Hero, m'Lady; no more than a marriage to the sister-in-law of a crow-flown-down-off-the-wall makes a man King of the WIldlings. You cannot force a prophecy to be true."

"You canot defeat him Jon Snow. The prophecy..."

"Is not what you believe it to be." And with that, the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and King-Beyond-the-Wall drew Longclaw with a rasp.

"Come then, bastard." And with that, Stannis advanced towards the younger man, his magic sword flashing as it cut the air between him and Jon.

Jon stood his ground and parried the blow easily, Longclaw catching Stannis' magic sword fully on its edge. The Valyrian steel bit into the magic blade. When Stannis drew it back, to slash again, Jon could see a faint notch in the metal of the magic sword; a spot of dull grey steel in the otherwise shiny surface.

The magic in Stannis' sword had been cut away.

Jon had not really known it, until then. He had suspected, he had hoped, even, but he had not really known it until that very moment. But now he knew. Stannis' sword was as false as its wielder.

From behind him, Jon could see Melisandre pause and then move her hands hesitantly upwards, one stretching towards him.

Jon turned to the centre of the room, parrying as he pivoted, keeping both Stannis and the Red Woman in his field of vision. He saw what he already knew he would see.

Behind the priestess, at the edge of the light, two more red eyes met his own, glowing softly.

As Ghost jumped; so did Jon. And as Melisandre screamed, so did Stannis.

Somethinkg like this at the end of ADwD -- only written FAR better than I ever could...

"You turned down my offer of Winterfell, bastard", said Stanis coldly. "And now, these filthy wildlings call you King? Your father would be ashamed."

"Winterfell was not yours to give; it was my brother's. And he gave it to me. As for my father, he would never have let the Karstarks claim Winterfell. It belongs to the Starks. It always has and it always will."

"And you are no Stark. You're a bastard. You cannot inher..."

"The Starks were kings in the North for thousands of years. Robb Stark was a King - not a usurper like your brother. And Robb made me his heir, for good or ill. What is it you said? I did not ask for this? It was thrust upon me. Just so. And I did not ask to be King of the Wildlings, either. But I'm the only one they'll listen to and you know it.

"You demanded that they bend the knee. I only asked them to fight our true Enemy. They'll never follow a southron Lord. But a crow? There have been dozens of crows who have been Kings Beyond The Wall. You see a bastard; they see the blood of Bale the Bard. You made Rattleshirt a knight; Tormund follows me because I made him my friend."

John said as he stepped towards the table, judging the distance between him and Stannis.

From behind he heard the soft voice of the King's sorceror. "You should have accepted the King's offer Jon. This is madness," Melisandre said sadly, resignation in her voice.

"Winterfell was not his to give, to me or to the Karstarks. And it takes more than a shiny sword to make a King. I see nothing here but a southron Lord, in a northern Kingdom. And while you may be many things, m'Lord, we both know you are no match for me as a swordsman. Leave now, or your kingdom ends here, tonight."

"Traitor. This ends now, bastard" Stannis said. As he drew the magic sword, the light from the steel spilled into the solar.

"The Sword of Heroes...", Melisandre began.

"Is not that sword. The sword of Azor Ahai was if it was made of fire, Measter Aemon told me. He marked the passage in a book for me, my Lady, before I put the last of the Targaryens beyond the reach of your fires.

"And that sword sheds no warmth. It's heart is cold, like its wielder. Like its true maker. A magic bauble does not make a Hero, m'Lady; no more than a marriage to the sister-in-law of a crow-flown-down-off-the-wall makes a man King of the WIldlings. You cannot force a prophecy to be true."

"You canot defeat him Jon Snow. The prophecy..."

"Is not what you believe it to be." And with that, the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and King-Beyond-the-Wall drew Longclaw with a rasp.

"Come then, bastard." And with that, Stannis advanced towards the younger man, his magic sword flashing as it cut the air between him and Jon.

Jon stood his ground and parried the blow easily, Longclaw catching Stannis' magic sword fully on its edge. The Valyrian steel bit into the magic blade. When Stannis drew it back, to slash again, Jon could see a faint notch in the metal of the magic sword; a spot of dull grey steel in the otherwise shiny surface.

The magic in Stannis' sword had been cut away.

Jon had not really known it, until then. He had suspected, he had hoped, even, but he had not really known it until that very moment. But now he knew. Stannis' sword was as false as its wielder.

From behind him, Jon could see Melisandre pause and then move her hands hesitantly upwards, one stretching towards him.

Jon turned to the centre of the room, parrying as he pivoted, keeping both Stannis and the Red Woman in his field of vision. He saw what he already knew he would see.

Behind the priestess, at the edge of the light, two more red eyes met his own, glowing softly.

As Ghost jumped; so did Jon. And as Melisandre screamed, so did Stannis.

Very nice, it would be great if something similar happens.

But i prefer to see the Tower of Joy scene detailed.

OR Cersey and her cousin FUCKING LIKE DOGS!!!

I really want just ONE chapter from Barristan Selmy's perspective.

I also want a Tyrion/Sansa reunion where she realizes that he's not a slimy bastard like LF and actually would be a good husband to her. Specifically, I want to see her come down on her knees so she can be level with him, either to embrace him or let him help her with a cloak (since she refused at the wedding). It's sappy, I know, but damn it..I really want Tyrion and Sansa to work out in the end.

I'd ask for a duel between Jaime and Jon Snow on the back of Drogon while Dany pilots Drogon in a dogfight with a swarm of ravens controlled by Bran, as well as Tyrion in a helicopter of his own design.

Eventually Jaime is thrown off Drogon's back and chopped up in Tyrion's heli blades, causing him to crash. Then Jon and Dany FLD while still flying Drogon and the books end.

Hahaha no one says a word about this because the word rape isn't used.

That's amazing.

Hey! I think it's wrong to set Cersei on fire. She's a human being and just because she is a demented tyrant doesn't mean that she deserves to--

nah, I can't. I'm sorry. Maybe it's hypocritical of me, but I just can't get worked up about it.

To have Lady Stoneheart lead her merry little band into the Twins, and see the Freys kill them all, and Black Walder finish off Stonheart himself. That would be sweet. ;)

I'm not pro-lannister but I'm also not a fan of the Brotherhood without Banners and I can't stand Catelyn so...

:thumbsup:

Archived