College Basketball 2010-2011 and Tourney

Rhom

the more I look at Oakland - Texas, the more I can see an upset in the making. If Oakland can get out quickly, spread out the scoring I could see a .500 over the last month Texas team going home to a team that hasn't lost in over a month.

It would bone my bracket, but after yesterdays upsets and the drive that can give the underdogs...I wouldn't bet on it, but I won't be jaw droppingly shocked if it happens.

Fuck, St. John's and MSU both screwed me, I had MSU in the elite eight. All my eggs in that bracket are in the K-State basket now, I guess.

Has anybody been watching the games on MMOD and noticed the GOT commercials? I thought that was pretty cool that HBO was advertising during the tourney.

And none of my brackets are looking good too hot right now. In the one I used for our pick'em group, I've already lost two Elite Eight teams already...not a good sign. Although I won't really care as long as my Boilers do well.

the more I look at Oakland - Texas, the more I can see an upset in the making. If Oakland can get out quickly, spread out the scoring I could see a .500 over the last month Texas team going home to a team that hasn't lost in over a month.

It would bone my bracket, but after yesterdays upsets and the drive that can give the underdogs...I wouldn't bet on it, but I won't be jaw droppingly shocked if it happens.

I went for the Oakland upset, but it't not looking as good now.

• 1 month later...

WTF??? Arizona's Sean Miller is going to meet with Maryland's AD. It would be a great hire for Maryland, but I'm confused as to why Miller would even consider it. He's already got Arizona headed back to elite status, and he could be a God in Tucson. As a Pac-10/12 fan, I really hope he sticks at U of A.

And yes, if anyone hadn't heard, Williams did retire, hence the opening at Maryland.

I hope it is just Maryland throwing buckets of money at him and him giving Arizona a chance to respond in kind. Gotta figure that the Wildcats WOULD match any offer with the extra money that just got thrown into the pot in the TV deal.

Archived