TEN new publicity photos

Werthead

“I lie naked in furs,” Momoa says of his Genghis Khan-like character’s standard operating procedure. “I think I’m naked more than I talk.”

:drool:

I'm not really feeling Jon's 'stache. Did he have one in the books? I don't have the memory for detail like most of y'all ;)

Of course I absolutely LOVE the photo of Dany <3 She looks so young and innocent! My fingers are still crossed that she'll have violet eyes in the series ^_^

I admit, I'm impressed. The quality of the details reflects exactly the kind of care the books demand. The strength of the series is all about how richly the world is rendered. It's clear they get this.

:drool:

I'm not really feeling Jon's 'stache. Did he have one in the books?

If you read very closely you'll recall he only brings out the fake stache when posing for fake IDs and hitting on Melisandre.

Would have loved to see a glimpse of Littlefinger, but holy hell, Jaime looks awesome.

ETA: It is refreshing to see Jaime being portrayed by someone other than Alexis Bledel. She has done an admirable job over the years, but my Jaime daydreams have been a little weird.

As for the captions, they are a bit spoilerish, but you have to recall that people new to the series won't actually know who the "incestuous" relationships are between... and while Nikolaj says that Jaime has done "horrible deeds", so has *every* dark character. It's a far cry between a reputation for "horrible deeds" and seeing the the things he does for love.

Looks like they've changed the captions a bit. It previously said under the Jaime pic that he had "relations" with his Sister.

They've also removed the 2 mentions of Brans fall.

ETA: It is refreshing to see Jaime being portrayed by someone other than Alexis Bledel. She has done an admirable job over the years, but my Jaime daydreams have been a little weird.

Hey, back when I joined this board I didn't have no fancy actor all lined up to play the role. I had to pick out a representation as best I could based on the text!

ETA: Wait, go back to your daydreams...

The only spoiler that I object to strongly is the Cersei-Jaime relationship. The rest is pretty mild.

Thankfully, they had the good sense to not give away the Cersei-Lancel scene that is taken shot-for-shot from Rome (Titus Pullo and Cleopatra). Newcomers to the series should experience that as the author intended.

I don't see spoilers on the photos. For someone that havent read the books the photos are nonsense and it's imposible to predict anything on them.

Great photos and great job. I love the lion ring of Tyrion, the armour of Jaime and all from Daenerys :thumbsup:

I don't see spoilers on the photos. For someone that havent read the books the photos are nonsense and it's imposible to predict anything on them.

Great photos and great job. I love the ring of Tyrion and the armour of Jaime and all from Daenerys :thumbsup:

The Spoilers were (they've since been removed) in the captions.

From memory so probably not totally accurate the caption under the Jaimie photo said something like he has relations (yes that sort) with his sister the Queen. The Bran photo caption stated that he has a mysterious fall from the castle walls and the Eryie photo said that Catelyn Stark confronts Tyrion Lannister about the attempted murder of her son (so not only is Brans fall spoiled but the fact he survives it as well).

The only spoiler that I object to strongly is the Cersei-Jaime relationship.

Meh. It will come out in the first episode anyway.

Thankfully, they had the good sense to not give away the Cersei-Lancel scene that is taken shot-for-shot from Rome (Titus Pullo and Cleopatra). Newcomers to the series should experience that as the author intended.

Well, lets just hope that the actor playing Lancel has the vocal range for all the animalistic shrieks and growls.

Archived