Westeros Blog: EW?s Print Edition

Westeros

Entertainment Weekly‘s print edition has hit the stands today (with this fetching series of covers that should be hard to miss), and inside it contains a bit more information (rather spoilerish, but so it goes) and several new photos from their exclusive. Below, we’ll discuss the new pictures, using the captions EW provides with each image.

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

I thought I was the only one to notice the pale/white/silver skin of the Baratheon guards, good to know I'm not imagining things! Your speculation regarding this is interesting, and plausible. What other reasons for it could it be? But intriguing it is.

I just love these new photos, everything (and everyone) looks great. An observation and a question: I really like the sinister looking Lannister man beside Ser Ilyn Payne, I don't know why but he just caught my attention. The helmets worn by many of the Stark guards (in both the Ned/Arya photo and the King Robert photo), could you place that design in a specific historic period and country? I think I've seen it before.

The spoilers are really bad. 3 mentions of Cersei/Jaime in 3 different captions...what the hell? Well, it's too late to do anything about it now. They can take it down from the website, sure, but by then the magazine had gone to press, I guess.

Archived