Aussie LII

brook

If I lived in NSW I'd vote for her just to make things interesting. If it actually got her anywhere it would probably backfire on me.

AFL wise is anyone going to switch from Swans to GWS? Canberra seem to have adopted them, but I was already supporting other teams. They'll be by fourth in order.

Anyone else hear about Sara Monohan and her intention to sue the 7 network? Giving her my best.ACA

Creepy Check where the aresholes left hand is, hidden beneath some paper. I've seen that look on kids faces before.

Personally I would just love to see some sort of action taken by authorities. There has been enough supporting evidence come forward to make it clear he is indeed guilty so why no official action?

Personally I would just love to see some sort of action taken by authorities. There has been enough supporting evidence come forward to make it clear he is indeed guilty so why no official action?

I don't think they have a hey dad strikforce, unfortunately. The detectives are probably carrying more than one case each and this matter involves multiple victims. Get one statement out of order and the judge will throw things out.

I don't think they have a hey dad strikforce, unfortunately. The detectives are probably carrying more than one case each and this matter involves multiple victims. Get one statement out of order and the judge will throw things out.

yeah and you cannot just drop other cases that would not be fair on those victims

Even so isn't there enough evidence for them to bring charges while they then prepare a case?

Mmm I know some people who used to work in public prosecutions and I don't think things move that quickly ...

Having said that Judy Moran, this morning, guilty.

I haven't been following the Hey Dad thing very closely, but I understand that a few people have said they knew it was going on? I think even if it's all over the TV, someone still has to actively go to the police rather than waiting for the police to come to you?

Archived