Werthead

The Factual History of A Song of Ice and Fire: including complete bibliography

171 posts in this topic

Serious question > Does anybody actually know the exact or approximate date of The Winds of Winter's release? Has that knowledge been made available to the public yet because all I keep seeing is that it's "forthcoming" ... Not very specific, though I only ask because it's been "forthcoming" for what feels like the longest time.. Thanks :crying:

No.

Ok so i'm looking to buy the novellas, I bought the Legends anthology with the Hedge Knight used for like $4, not bad. Now I go online to look for Legends II: Dragon, Sword, and King and every copy is like $100 wtf??

Much appreciated. I pray the announcement is made by the end of this month for ADWD. But I doubt it as long as the Jets keep winning. Go Steelers!!!

Lmao I knew this was an old comment the second I read it. Jets winning? Whats wrong with the world!

Anyways, Go Giants!

Regarding the boardgame, there's an updated version of The Game of Thrones boardgame that came out in 2013.

The Game of Thrones: The Board Game (2nd Ed.)

The updated second edition brings a host of enhancements to your A Game of Thrones experience. It incorporates elements from previous expansions, including ports, garrisons, Wildling cards, and Siege engines, while introducing welcome new innovations. Convenient player screens will hide your underhanded dealings from prying eyes, while new Tides of Battle cards convey the uncertainty of war. This, along with updated graphics and a clarified ruleset, means the time has never been better to claim the Iron Throne.

There's also this game that came out in 2014 and uses art derived from the HBO show:

Game of Thrones: Westeros Intrigue

will the Knight of Seven Kingdoms released in paperback? I find hardcovers difficult to hold and also read while commuting. Plus it's expensive.