Beware the fl00b!

I actually felt compelled to start my first thread as I didn't get a chance to reply before the previous topic was locked.

I must humble myself to Dolorous (and all and sundry) for my apparently failed tongue in cheek attempt at silliness. I am aware that I am but a speck below the boots of you old-timers, and my fl00biness has gotten the best of me as I have been a several years lurker and perhaps feel a little more comfortable/familiar than I have any right to in my response :bowdown: .

Now that I've prostrated myself to the computer screen, can I play with the cool kids again? ;)

Salome Sand Witch, on 13 January 2011 - 07:00 AM, said:

Shhhh shhhh shhh, it's ok, shhhhh, it's ok.

*covers mouth gently while looking around for witnesses*

I strongly suggest not attempting to assassinate an elder member of this board. Especially not one who is know to be compassionate and sympathetic. The results to you could be....unpleasant.

Be respectful to Tobin, get her on your side. It will serve you better in the long run.

Just because you reply to someone's post doesn't mean that you know what was said, why it was said, to whom, when, willy wonka, or werewolves.

And I think we're all OK with that.

This n00b is OK in my book. :thumbsup:

Wait, I'm being shipped? I was totally unaware. Though I must admit that it is an honor to be connected to Tobin. Who here has been shipping us? Drunken dolourosussl doolsorosd...dosed ...I want to know.

I'm still watching you, Salome, I got Tobin's back.

Why am I seeing two of you? Maybe I need some more to drink.

Where the hell are all these damned newbies coming from? It looks like they are all trying to validate their existance to us before the next wave comes... I for one resent this idea.

And yeah, get off the lawn and all that shit...

I am now getting off the lawn. Even though I managed to get in before the fl00b, and have actually read the books before the HBO series came out, I still must respect the true elders of the board.

Yeah, that's right, I do the elder's bidding. They were here first and I have no problems cutting down the fl00b on their orders. Though I like to think I have one elder looking out for me. :)

Where the hell are all these damned newbies coming from? It looks like they are all trying to validate their existance to us before the next wave comes... I for one resent this idea.

And yeah, get off the lawn and all that shit...

You should auction off your account to them, Nakkie. Some rich n00b would pay a fortune for that member number of yours!

Archived