Beware the fl00b!

Hey there are finally members that have been around significantly less time than me. And in a few months I will have actually been a fan since BEFORE the last book was published. This is almost as momentous as turning 21. I think. I really don't remember turning 21.

Hey there are finally members that have been around significantly less time than me. And in a few months I will have actually been a fan since BEFORE the last book was published. This is almost as momentous as turning 21. I think. I really don't remember turning 21.

I approve of you for your username alone. Unless it has nothing to do with the novel and you just have a thing for hills of sand. In that case I take it back.

I approve of you for your username alone. Unless it has nothing to do with the novel and you just have a thing for hills of sand. In that case I take it back.

Full disclosure, it is, but it wasn't originally.

Ages ago(ie, less than five years) it was dunedainjedi on a different forum. That got cut down to Dune by another user and since I love Herbert I stuck it with. After all, a Tolkien and Herbert tribute is infinitely better than anything involving Lucas. Squandered youth etc etc etc.

Archived