Beware the fl00b!

I believe I'm number 19.

You are: it still shows up in the browser's bottom info-bar when you mouse over someone's username (i.e. link to their profile page, which has member number in the URL).

*is totally posting to check her utterly unmemorable member number* 10243. Thought it was in five figures. Ah, noobishness. :worried:

Holy shit-fuck. We have people here in the 19,000s?? When the hell did THAT happen? And this is even *before* the dreaded fl00b.

The first Fl00b happened when HBO announced the new show. The second was after the trailers started hitting.

Be ware! Be ware! The Fl00b is nigh!

They are sneaking in now, before the HBO series begins, to try to get in under the radar. Prepare the fake spoilers. Give Tormund the alcohol and vicodin (it's important) and let him make their heads explode.

By the way, did anybody mention yet that Robert didn't really die? Should we let the Fl00b know that was a part of his plan to go underground so he could get Danaerys to come out into the open where he could squash her like a bug?

Be ware! Be ware! The Fl00b is nigh!

They are sneaking in now, before the HBO series begins, to try to get in under the radar. Prepare the fake spoilers. Give Tormund the alcohol and vicodin (it's important) and let him make their heads explode.

By the way, did anybody mention yet that Robert didn't really die? Should we let the Fl00b know that was a part of his plan to go underground so he could get Danaerys to come out into the open where he could squash her like a bug?

Spoiler that shit number 16555.

There was a time when I was known as TK-421. In the great old days, before Han Solo ruined my career of looking intimidating in white armor and missing the broad side of a barn from inside it.

*sigh*

We all know that's because it's practically impossible to see out of those helmets anyway - so the intimdiation factor is intentionally high to compensate, ;)

Though I do wonder what the stunt guys thought when they first saw the armor...."You want me to look like a walking advertisement for the Lowe's plumbing department?"

We all know that's because it's practically impossible to see out of those helmets anyway - so the intimdiation factor is intentionally high to compensate, ;)

Though I do wonder what the stunt guys thought when they first saw the armor...."You want me to look like a walking advertisement for the Lowe's plumbing department?"

My first thoughts would probably have been "nobody will know it's me in here" and "as long as their check clears, I don't care how I look, cause nobody will know it's me in here".

Afterwards I would be bragging about how I had been in Star Wars right from the beginning.

I think everyone who joined after 11/05 should get together and take out these moustache Petes Gotti Wire style.

as a great man once said

Slim Charles: Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. ...

Not me. Usotsuki and bigfatcoward. Didn't you get the memo?

What the Fuc(k did I do?

If thats the case then I guess we should pin all our hopes on the son of the fl00b.

we may have to hide the son from the fl00b until such a time as the son of the fl00b shows an interst in incest. I suggest we let the fl00b's son be raised by his step uncle. No need to change his name the fl00b will never suspect a thing.

Archived