Game of Thrones Teaser Screencaps

Westeros

GameOfThrones_Teaser04_Screencap_033_M.jpgAll right, after much clamoring, I’ve completed our high resolution screen captures from the new teaser. They can all be found in the Previews gallery, starting with this image.

What did we think of the teaser? It’s a very atmospheric presentation of the show, focused very tightly on the Iron Throne and a number of the key players, with some rather ominous dialog quoted (in a contextless way) throughout. A number of the pieces of the dialog were ones we reported in our further impressions from the 15 minute reel. We also love the final image, although whether it’s the final logo for the show, we do not know.

You can also see the Iron Throne still that was also released at the same time as the video.

Visit the Site!

Sorry, there seems to be an issue with an upstream router (on networklayer.com) and not much we can do about that one. Sometimes the router seems to sort itself out and people have no problem, and then at other times...

Thanks Ran!

Am I off ir are some details from the books off? I recall that in the books there was only one door behind the Iron Throne (aka the king's door) and that the throne was up high (up many steps).

Ghost looks fantastic in these stills.

Archived