How do you want Cersei to die?

crispy

I'm about half-way through AFFC so just ignore me if there's a Red Wedding-esque massacre coming up that I don't know about. :)

I want Daenerys to swoop into the Red Keep on Drogon's back, and spotting the queen from above, the giant dragon rockets toward the ground and engulfs Cersei whole. Finding the queen most distasteful, Drogon spits out her charred but still living body. At the same moment, the remaining Stark children with their direwolves at their sides and commanding their respective hosts burst through the castle gates on horseback and simultaneously hack off Cersei's individual limbs. Not content to die, the scheming woman hobbles around the courtyard muttering "It's just a flesh wound!" and still plotting various lords against one another. Meanwhile, Tyrion, mounted upon his steed, gallops up from the Blackwater Bay and plunges a sword made of Valyrian steel straight into his older sister's heart all the while making catty comments. Jamie laughs. The end.

LOL, that was pretty dramatic.

Well, I think now that the Faith has got its hands on her, we're going to see some pretty twisted emotional and physical torture. Shaved head, all sorts of humiliation, some twisted sexual abuse, probably. I wonder if she'll ultimately be labeled some sort of "witch" and punished for that.

Cersei is on of my favorite villains, especially in ACOK (her interaction with Sansa). I think its heavy foreshadowed that her death will be at the hands of Jaime. I don't want it to be a torturous demise, but maybe something more dramatic than a knife or sword... defenestration might be nice.

I hope that she doesn't die, but grows old - I can't think of anything worse for a narrcasist.

I agree. I would prefer that Cersei not die in the series. Death is an easy out. Living with what you have done and what has happened to your family and not being able to change things is incredibly difficult. It would be suitable punishment for Cersei to have Jaime die somehow and her having to live without him.

I feel the 'punishment' that would hit her the hardest would be allowing her to live and grow old, aside from being a Lannister her power lies mostly in her phyiscal appearance, let her breasts hit her ankles and develop a quadruple bottom I say!

I think a nice padded cell beneath Winterfell...or even Casterly Rock...would be a wonderful fate for Cersei. While I agree that the narrative seems to be setting Jaime up to kill her, I would prefer that it fall to Sansa or Margaery to judge her. If not those two ladies, I wouldn't object to Daenerys or Lady Olenna.

I agree. I would prefer that Cersei not die in the series. Death is an easy out. Living with what you have done and what has happened to your family and not being able to change things is incredibly difficult. It would be suitable punishment for Cersei to have Jaime die somehow and her having to live without him.

I don't think she's capable of that kind of awareness. She'll still blame whoever it was that finished her family off, rather than herself.

I also don't think she cares about Jaime

I don't think she's capable of that kind of awareness. She'll still blame whoever it was that finished her family off, rather than herself.

I also don't think she cares about Jaime

I concur. I think she only uses Jaime, like she uses everyone. She used sex to keep him under control. He would be scarred if she died. Not the other way around, just one less pawn to use.

Qyburn wil give jaime a new hand through his "experiments" and jaime will later choke cersei to death

+1, Remember that she had her fortune told as a teenager, and the old woman said that she would die at her brother's hands (Choked?). She always thought it would be Tyrion that did the deed, but that just means that it should be Jaime to do it. (This also explains why she wants Tryion dead so badly.)

GH

In regards to Jaime, I think that Cersei sees him as an extension of herself which is why she cannot have the same feelings for her after he is crippled. She sees him as weak now, without his sword hand and therefore no longer worthy.

I concur. I think she only uses Jaime, like she uses everyone. She used sex to keep him under control. He would be scarred if she died. Not the other way around, just one less pawn to use.

I agree. So hopefully of an STD! Would serve that bitch right. Martin hinted at diseases for the upcoming book, so there is hope.

... more realistically I think it will be Jamie taking her out.

Archived