Why do I find so many of you Creepy?

Sekhmet

When you are around people who constantly look for the negative, you start to feel beat-on for not being so jaded. Perhaps misery loves company. I don't know. But, I just tried to avoid those types. It's like a pair of fists that keep hitting you, saying, "hate it like me, hate it like me, I hate it, I hate it! HEY! I HATE IT. HELLO. DO YOU KNOW I HATE IT?" I'm not a masochist, I guess.

Exactly! It's the intensity of the hatred that I can't stand, and/or the number of haters. As I said, I did enjoy watching LOTR with my friends and carousing in costume all together at the premieres, but then I always got a bitter feeling (especially after ROTK) because after the enthusiasm had died down, each of my friends started to mention what they did not like. This is perfectly legitimate, but being at lunch with fifteen people and each mentions something different that they hated - at the end it was really a downer.

I think the problem with Doctor Who is that its decade-long history and enormous popularity have lead to such a high anticipation that it is not humanly possible anymore to cover all these expectations...or maybe the fandom is just extemely critical, or only the ones who hate it bother to post.

Thanks, now I understand. I think the ASOIAF fandom is similar; the books have been around for a long time and people have formed very strong opinions during the years. Now, with this TV series, we have enormously high expectations. But for myself, I'm much more comfortable in anticipating the series than ADWD, because I'm troubled by what GRRM can (and will) do. After all, even no Blackfish is better than a dead Blackfish. (Although no Blackfish in the TV series would be a strong hint that my man won't last long in ADWD.)

I think it is important to remember that this show is not the books. Like with any movie adaptation it needs to be judged for what it is, and not held under intense scrutiny for any and all deviations. There are a lot of things that aren't how I pictured them to be, but I realize that this is not the book directly translated on the screen. And needs to be judged as an adaptation fit for the small screen.

That's exactly what I meant by "fanfiction"; calling it "adaptation" is probably more precise, also because GRRM himself is on board.

One thing that would make me mad, though, is if they hid behind the "adaptation" concept to cover blunders. I'm not thinking specifically about this production, but I've been burned with the Harry Potter movies where vital details were cut because "there was no time" and then they had half an hour of pointless chases. But I don't want to become a "hater" myself. :P

The internet is typically full of nitpickers, unavoidable really. :cool4:

But it is all about expressing opinions and if they feel that way about it, so be it, I suppose having people actively complain about something is better in the long run than not talking about it at all.

1. Human nature is to be negative, and it is much easier to tear down then to build up.

2. The internet has given everyone the ability to whine on an epic scale, even people who probably shouldn't because, quite frankly, they are crackpots. Or, at least, they sound like a crackpot on the internet web forum, where they post as "Johnnyoftehhousebigshlong."

3. You can say whatever you want on the internet and it is consequence free, so why not drop a deuce on something? Many people will admit that they don't take something like GoT that seriously, they just like blowing off a little steam by getting crazy. Which is why you have to dismiss that kind of stuff.

4. Some of the egos on these forums are enormous. This alone leads to a ton of worthless vitriol.

5. Fans tend to become married to their own pet theories, no matter how silly that theory may be, as the impulse to be "different" drives them. When those theories are shattered (usually because they were fundamentally ludicrous), the fan reacts like a scorned lover for some reason. Fans don't write the book, but they seem to think they do or they should, for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...

That's not the Dothraki Sea. In the book they spend weeks travelling through the vast Forest of Qohor, which borders the Dothraki Sea to the west.

Sorry for the delay on answering this. But for nitpicking reasons, i was refering to the scene we see where she tells the whole people to stop.

There´s a lot of mistakes on that scene if you read from the book.

The scene really happens at the outskirts of the dothraki sea and she speaks they are climbing a hill with the sea of grass in front of them. She speaks of seing the horde climbing the hill behind her and not following her on a forest path ;) So i stand corrected...a forest path should not be on that scene ;) Also, considering what she says, this could be instead a nice scene to see the full horde following on the low land behind her. At least she seems to describe it like that.

You are quite right about that Forest existing but pretty much nothing happens there. So they could even cut it from the TV series with no real problem. That they choose to change the scene into the Forest is.....puzzling :) I wonder how the rest of the scene will actually look like when compared to the book....i have a feelling it will be a bit different.

Still, i´m not complaining really. I was just laughing about people complaining over wigs when there´s obviously a lot more stuff being different from what we imagined. That still doesnt make it bad, like in LOTR. In LOTR i had no problem seing elves on Helm´s Deep, even if i did know they were never there in the book....but hell they did look great! So be it!

By the way, this scene in the books is absolutely perfect...altough it as a big elephant in the room that no one notices because the scene is soo damn good. Martin had to take Drogo out of the scene in order to avoid him killing Viserys on the spot (as he would have). So we are not told where the hell Drogo is and he is supposed to be ridding close to Danny leading is men. So either he just stopped a bit for a picknick or he went all bold and ridding with the scouts well ahead of the horde (which would not be the place for him to be). Also removing Drogo was essential for allowing Danny to order everyone to stop, and therefore infuriating Viserys. Actually, on all logic, she would not be in command and she would not have the power to issue such an order. And the Dothraki would not even recognize her command :) But it sure works :)

That they choose to change the scene into the Forest is.....puzzling :)

Since you are smiling, i'm presuming you don't really find that puzzling? Clearly for some scenes, the background is important (the Whispering Wood scene should actually happen in a wood. :P) but for most its not important at all. The filmmakers would have scouted for some nice vistas and filmed accordingly. So yes, things will undoubtebly look different.

This Dany scene happening in the forest rather than in the Dothraki sea is just par for the course.

So either he just stopped a bit for a picknick or he went all bold and ridding with the scouts well ahead of the horde (which would not be the place for him to be).

I don't get this either. Drogo isn't normally bold? He follows Dany around? The horde is small? :)

Actually, on all logic, she would not be in command and she would not have the power to issue such an order. And the Dothraki would not even recognize her command

Hmmm...while there is tradition, there is no hard and fast rules for the wife of a Dothraki khal IIRC. Dany gets away with what she does because she (unlike most wives of khals) tries. Dothraki wives have a certain amount of prestige after all. Look at the crones. So she succeeds.

Well, I can only say that I'm deciding what my wet dream is, and it's up to every reader of the books to decide which and what he/she thinks is too important for the story to be changed. I'll not going to judge people for not liking some of the decisions HBO is making, nor do I think that every reader of the books should/has to like the series. If you don't like the performance of many of the actors, it will be difficult to like the series.

I myself are looking forward to the series, but I'm much more thrilled to read ADwD than to watch this series. I won't be seeing anything new there, I just going to get to see events I already knew particularly well through the series.

Since you are smiling, i'm presuming you don't really find that puzzling? Clearly for some scenes, the background is important (the Whispering Wood scene should actually happen in a wood. :P) but for most its not important at all. The filmmakers would have scouted for some nice vistas and filmed accordingly. So yes, things will undoubtebly look different.

This Dany scene happening in the forest rather than in the Dothraki sea is just par for the course.

I don't get this either. Drogo isn't normally bold? He follows Dany around? The horde is small? :)

Hmmm...while there is tradition, there is no hard and fast rules for the wife of a Dothraki khal IIRC. Dany gets away with what she does because she (unlike most wives of khals) tries. Dothraki wives have a certain amount of prestige after all. Look at the crones. So she succeeds.

1 - Yes, I had the feelling they just didnt find the right hill wth the right "Dothraki sea" nearby, so they choose to change into the forest. But nevertheless, it takes a lot from the scene´s simbology. This is actually the 1st time Danny contemplates the "sea", there´s the talk with Jorah over the "dead weed" which is a disturbing refference to the "Others". And the whole scene works quite well being where it is because you have Danny contemplating her new land, her new people....then understanding she doesnt want to be disturbed by her brother and she kind of doesnt like him that much. The scene mounts to the confrontation and Danny braking her final ties with Viserys and assuming herself as a Dothraki leader on her Dothraki sea. Also, parts of the dialog bettween Danny and Jorah will not work that well in the forest. But as i said, so be it! If they thought this is for the best, i will trust them.

2 - Drogo is bold but it is not his rolle to scout ;) He is the "king", he should lead the horde at the head of the column while scouts do their job further ahead. I was actually having fun with it, but Drogo should be at his place and he allways seems to be on other ocasions. It is not really him who follows Danny around but quite the oposite. It is she herself who says so! She remarks that Drogo and his bodyguards are never far away....so we are made to understand she has to remain in sight. Again, this makes sense as she is indeed the queen and she is supposed to ride in the lead close to Drogo. The hord is not small but has its rulles. Both Danny and Drogo should allways be near each other and allways at the head of the main body. No one would question that and no one would want to make it otherwise. You should remember for them its also a matter of honour. And this is why its such a big question latter when Danny has to beg for Drogo to let Viserys again near the head of the column. It´s status. You ride in the column according to your status.

3 - You think the Dothraki women have power???? Did you read about the Dothraki??? Hell! Drogo could have let Danny be rapped by his bodyguards if he wanted, the tradition allowed him so. It was only his pride that made him not share his wife. Women are seen lower then horses on that respect. Danny is just a child and a foreigner also, she has no power over the horde. And by the way, that is made clear on a few moments latter. She is told plain and clear that without Drogo she is dead or removed to the holly city. Even her baby has no power without Drogo. She wields whatever power Drogo wishes to give her and nothing more. She would never have the power to instruct the whole group to stop. Even if Drogo was not around, that power would lay on one of his warriors, not even on Jorah. If you didnt notice, once Drogo was dead, Danny was left only with the old and sick, and even those had no plan on following her before she got her dragons. That´s how much power a queen had on Dothraki society.

But nevertheless, it takes a lot from the scene´s simbology.

I can't agree with that. Its a change but the scene is about her break with Viserys. The background isn't particularly important. Instead the scene is used to reflect her growing assurance. You can't seriously have thought they'd have kept in Jorah's long speech about grass?

OTOH we don't actually know why Dany stopped the hoard in the TV series IIRC. Maybe a scout had reported that the sea was beginning ahead and Dany wanted a quite moment to see it. Or maybe not. Its not important.

As for Drogo. I think you misread. She remarks that Drogo's bloodriders and the men of her khas were never far. Khal Drogo only came to her after the sun went down. I don't think she meant that all the bloodriders would be near either. Just one probably to keep an eye on her. Anyhow, I think Drogo does whatever he wants. If he wants to ride ahead, he will. If he wants to hunt, he will. I'd be shocked to learn that he holds to a very set role. (If he wanted to ride at the back of the hoard he would too but he has no reason to do that).

The status is really about been able to ride where you wish. Anyone should want to ride at the top. Few can. Dany rides off with a small party in the extract you quote.

Hell! Drogo could have let Danny be rapped by his bodyguards if he wanted, the tradition allowed him so.

But he didn't. He treated her with respect. The rest of the khalasar knew he would be angered if Dany was treated badly. And as I said, the idea of treating women with respect wasn't totally foreign to them. Drogo killed Viserys because he threatened Dany. I'm not arguing that Dany was powerful as herself but as khaleesi she was powerful. All khaleesi's would not have that power but she did because Drogo allowed it. That's important later on when she continues to order the riders about.

Taking Dany to the crones was, in its own way, a mark of respect btw.

Furthermore, in the book, she doesn't tell the whole hoard to stop. Just a small party with her (because Drogo isn't with her again). In some ways your argument is contradictory. You are basically saying that she couldn't stop the hoard because she didn't have that power. But she did stop the hoard, so she does have that power. :) If you wish, you can assume that in the TV show she has more power as khaleesi than in the books.

I have found the "nitpicking" threads to be very "tiresome" as well. I'm content avoiding that sort of thing. When I began to read some of the threads, they brought me down in my excitement for the show.

Then don't read the threads. People are excited and want to discuss the series. Whenever a book becomes a movie, people are always struck by how different the "picture" they had in their minds was from the image onscreen. This is not necessarily bad; indeed sometimes what you're seeing onscreen may be superior to your own mental images.

This is a discussion thread. I see no reason why people should not be candid about what they think of the previews; even if their comments are somewhat negative. And I'm not understanding how not having a single criticism or not sharing it is such a necessary thing. People should only say good things about the previews? Or they must balance negative statements with positive ones? It sounds like something out of the second grade.

Something that gets me laughing with the wigg thing:

I dont really care about both, but people are just crazy!

Honestly, it's not a big issue for me either. And I was the one who first brought it up.

Honestly, I was just making a spur of the moment, offhand comment on the wig-- that it looked mildly fake. I made the (somewhat dubious) suggestion that instead of wearing the very pale blond wig, they could have colored Emilia Clarke's hair a much darker shade of blond. Apparently, according to the OP who started this forum, this was the stupidest statement ever.

The OP professed himself as being "amazed" at my ignorance for even suggesting it. (Never mind that it was really not all that stupid, since actresses bleach their hair for film and TV roles all of the time, despite the considerable damage it does to the hair.) At any rate, a thousand apologies for starting "wiggate", I had no idea anyone would even pay that much attention to a single comment, much less find it "creepy."

Personally, I think that nitpicking like this-- noting any small issues you might have with hair, makeup, the appearance of a character-- is perfectly fine, so long as it is done respectfully. Of course I'm excited for this TV series; and of course I agree with the majority that it looks extremely well done and awesome. However, I don't think liking or loving this TV series necessarily means having to declare everything about it perfect.

The point of message boards like this one is to discuss our opinions on what we've seen so far of the series. And inevitably, some minor complaints are going to come up. I don't see what the harm is in voicing them. Its all for fun; so honestly I don't see where the moral superiority of the original poster comes in. We are discussing (and occasionally criticizing) the series because we love it, not because we hate it.

1. Human nature is to be negative, and it is much easier to tear down then to build up.

I have to respectfully disagree with all of this.

1. How is "building up" better than "tearing down"? Should everything be unequivically praised? Are people's complaints invalid just because they don't concede with your own opinions? Most of all, if AGoT is so great (and I believe that it is) will the complaints and issues voiced by various people "destroy" it in some way?

2. The internet has given everyone the ability to whine on an epic scale, even people who probably shouldn't because, quite frankly, they are crackpots. Or, at least, they sound like a crackpot on the internet web forum, where they post as "Johnnyoftehhousebigshlong."

3. You can say whatever you want on the internet and it is consequence free, so why not drop a deuce on something? Many people will admit that they don't take something like GoT that seriously, they just like blowing off a little steam by getting crazy. Which is why you have to dismiss that kind of stuff.

2 and 3. Agree with you about the consequence free environment on the internet. But I think that only becomes an issue when people are discussing other people or hugely important issues. For instance, the "online bullying" that goes on with young teens via facebook and similar websites is truly wrong.

But how is complaining about a TV show morally wrong? If someone hates everything they've seen so far of AGoT series, I don't understand the assumptions of many that that makes said person "negative" "crazy" or anything else. If someone does not like something about the series, it simply means they don't like something about the series.

4. Some of the egos on these forums are enormous. This alone leads to a ton of worthless vitriol.

5. Fans tend to become married to their own pet theories, no matter how silly that theory may be, as the impulse to be "different" drives them. When those theories are shattered (usually because they were fundamentally ludicrous), the fan reacts like a scorned lover for some reason. Fans don't write the book, but they seem to think they do or they should, for some reason.

4 and5. I'm not sure I agree. Personally, I find the crackpot theories hilarious, and have never seen the reason why people get so annoyed about them.

Personally, I like all the passion fans are showing about the series, even when it does manisfest itself in complaining. Furthermore, I think that, while some people may have been overly negative, they did stop short of openly insulting those who disagreed with them. The O.P. of this forum did not, deeming all those who made any sort of complaint about the series as "creepy." Which, when you think about it, is in itself sort of creepy...

Honestly, I haven't made any complaints about the series besides the one time I noted that Dany's wig looked rather fake. However, the moral superiority in a few of these postings is grating to me.

I do think it's possible for some people to get too carried away with the nitpicking and become so obsessed with the details that don't follow the books or aren't done to their liking, that it makes it impossible for them to just sit back, relax and enjoy the show as a whole. Those people are hopefully in the minority.

When I occasionally complain, and maybe this is true for others too, I'm secretly always hoping someone will respond and give me a reason I had not thought of before as to why this shouldn't bother me. None of the complaints, including mine, personally have dampen my enthusiasm for the show, but if you're finding it does affect you, it's definitely a good idea to step back from those types of threads.

I won't be seeing anything new there, I just going to get to see events I already knew particularly well through the series.
For the most part this is true, however we already know about quite a few scenes that are new to the series, that were not "shown" in the book. So, you will be seeing new things. You might argue they will be small things, or you might not care because they are not from GRRM (unless some happen in episode 8), and those are certainly valid points; but they will be new nonetheless.

I have a hard time choosing whether I am more excited about GoT or ADWD. I'm very excited about both, and don't want to bother trying to decide which one excites me more. If I had to choose I'd say GoT excites me more right now simply because it's sooner. But I'm getting towards the end of my re-read (in the middle of AFFC right now) and by the time ADWD is nearing release, I think the anticipation is going to be incredible.

Abaddon,

well, yeah, there will be a few new scenes, and I'm looking forward to them. At least to those who flash things out that were not shown in the books, but could or should have been there. Say, for example, a scene between Benjen and Ned, Ned's farewell to Jon Snow, or another Cersei/Jaime scene (although I don't want them to reveal that Jaime is the father of Cersei's children until Ned figures it out - I was still surprised about that despite their incestuous relationship). And I also have no problem with Tyrion/Jeor stepping in for the omitted Donal Noye in season 1, but I really can't take Khal Drogo and the Dothraki seriously. They look just wrong for me. This is not that important for me as long as the story is not changed, but still...

I also like the Lannister introduction in the first episode (Jaime and Tyrion in the brothel), but not the conversation between Cersei and Pycelle - Cersei and her children supposedly were at Casterly Rock when Jon Arryn died, so this would have been a chance to introduce us to Robert, Littlefinger, Lysa, and Pycelle, not Cersei. Stannis could have been there as well, although I understand that would not cast for just one scene of one episode of season 1.

But I really am going to enjoy the show, and I really am somewhat interested on their interpretation of this whole thing. I know there have to be changes, and I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of things I won't like, and there are also plenty of things I really wanted them to show in the series in more or less the same way they are in the books.

Cersei and her children supposedly were at Casterly Rock when Jon Arryn died, so this would have been a chance to introduce us to Robert, Littlefinger, Lysa, and Pycelle, not Cersei.

She was? What about her silent look with Pycelle that made him let Jon die?

Robert was with Jon when he died, not Cersei. Cersei realized some time before that Jon Arryn was investigating her relationship with Jaime (maybe he spend more time than usual with her and her children, and asked some strange questions about, say, their hair color), so it's likely that Pycelle realized that something was amiss. But they never talked about it. He most surely did when Jon came to him and borrowed the book, and he was poisoned an the very next day. But Cersei was seeing her father back to Casterly Rock at this time. The only Lannister at KL when Jon Arryn died was likely Tyrion (I'm pretty sure he had little interest to accompany his father, but Jaime most likely would have gone with Cersei and her children).

This is a minor change, of course, but still, it makes the Lannisters appear much guilty than they actually are. Cersei had nothing to do with Jon Arryn's death, and this whole murder is really funny because Ned and Cat get more than enough clues in the books pointing toward the real killer and indicating that Cersei simply could not have done the deed, or supervised it, because she was not present...

Cersei had nothing to do with Jon Arryn's death

I probably wasn't very clear. Remember in aCoK when Tyrion interrogates Pycelle on his involvement with Jon Arryn's death? He says he was treating Jon Arryn and Cersei (subtlety, with a knowing look) suggested to him that he should let Jon die?

Now maybe she left KL after that? I don't recall but Cersei was certainly involved.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't agree with that. Its a change but the scene is about her break with Viserys. The background isn't particularly important. Instead the scene is used to reflect her growing assurance. You can't seriously have thought they'd have kept in Jorah's long speech about grass?

OTOH we don't actually know why Dany stopped the hoard in the TV series IIRC. Maybe a scout had reported that the sea was beginning ahead and Dany wanted a quite moment to see it. Or maybe not. Its not important.

As for Drogo. I think you misread. She remarks that Drogo's bloodriders and the men of her khas were never far. Khal Drogo only came to her after the sun went down. I don't think she meant that all the bloodriders would be near either. Just one probably to keep an eye on her. Anyhow, I think Drogo does whatever he wants. If he wants to ride ahead, he will. If he wants to hunt, he will. I'd be shocked to learn that he holds to a very set role. (If he wanted to ride at the back of the hoard he would too but he has no reason to do that).

The status is really about been able to ride where you wish. Anyone should want to ride at the top. Few can. Dany rides off with a small party in the extract you quote.

But he didn't. He treated her with respect. The rest of the khalasar knew he would be angered if Dany was treated badly. And as I said, the idea of treating women with respect wasn't totally foreign to them. Drogo killed Viserys because he threatened Dany. I'm not arguing that Dany was powerful as herself but as khaleesi she was powerful. All khaleesi's would not have that power but she did because Drogo allowed it. That's important later on when she continues to order the riders about.

Taking Dany to the crones was, in its own way, a mark of respect btw.

Furthermore, in the book, she doesn't tell the whole hoard to stop. Just a small party with her (because Drogo isn't with her again). In some ways your argument is contradictory. You are basically saying that she couldn't stop the hoard because she didn't have that power. But she did stop the hoard, so she does have that power. :) If you wish, you can assume that in the TV show she has more power as khaleesi than in the books.

I will once again say sorry for how long i take to answer.

Maybe it was not clear, but the reason why i may sound contradictory is because i´m actually throwing the possibility that we could also nitpick the books if we wanted. That was the whole reason behind when i said that this scene had a big elephant in the room. And this elephant is both the enpowerment of Jorah/Danny and the survival of Viserys after atacking the Queen. Still, the scene is fantastic and works perfectly in the book. I´m quite sure it will work really well also on the series.

On your post:

I never said the location has anything to do with the scene´s primary goal. I said the location adds a lot more into it. The hole chapter in the book is about Danny´s road from little frightened girl into acepting her fate and integrating into the Dothraki. The location plays into it as we are told she had a long and hard way to cover untill they get to the Dothraki sea, but we can witness that now that she arrives at the "sea", she is fully ready to embrace it. When you combine that with her braking her tie to her brother....it combines perfectly! She arrives at her new country, splits with her brother and becomes Dothraki. The way she wants to take her shoes and feel the grass, the way she wants to be "alone" on her new land, combining with how disturbing her brother sounds like...finishing with her telling Jorah that she is no child. it´s perfect! The book tells us precisely that she completed her journey from being a child into something else. I´m quite sure the serie´s version will be quite good also and i´m quite aware you canot achieve the exact same level. As i said before: So be it!

As you say: Drogo wanted Danny treated with respect, but that doesnt lead to obey her commands. For instance, latter, when she has a lot more time with the Dothraki, she has almost to use force in order to stop the rappings and get some slaves. And even after that, she is treathened by a direct complaint to Drogo that she really had no power to do that. So be carefull....if the other Dothraki inferior leaders thought they could go to Drogo and question her orders, that means: "please teach her a lesson or you are asking for some internal trouble". By the way, from what we get, i think it´s quite straight to assume that Danny´s position does become perilous after the 1st time she openly fought some high ranking Dothraki. And again....it was only over slaves....the guy could just enslave them and let them be rapped latter....problem was that she should not be interfering and once she did, she was an enemy. Look closely to the way Drogo´s companions are reacting to Danny after the incident. Granted we dont have much time untill the full crisis unfolds. But the whole time bettween Drogo´s injury and death, his companions are never again friendly to Danny. And once Drogo dies, she looses pretty much the whole horde. Once again, only a small few stayed with her.

I´ll give it to you that in the book she doesnt actually command the whole horde to stopp, and that´s precisely because Martin would never goe that far. He consistently writes that she is powerless and quite fragile among the Dothraki. She deppends mostly on her few companions and specially on Jorah. The rest of the horde we are never given any special sign that they even consider and are happy with her as a queen. Drogo´s companions seem to be a bit torn appart with some being friendly and others not so friendly to Danny. So we dont even know if she was well accepted as queen.

Again, if we want to nitpick, it would be quite an error for the series to give her more power. Once again, notice that she doesnt really have that power in the book, she doesnt even dare to command anything public untill the slave issue. Even in this scene, she tells Jorah to ask the others to stopp....and telling Jorah while they are alone is quite a stretch from issuing the same order close to some Dothraki.

But on another side, if i had to decide myself, i would probably give Danny the chance to grow some more power early on. And i would do that just so that not all her power comes from her dragons. I would write her character becoming more established on Dothraki politics and stuff like that before hitting the jackpot. Obviously, then i would loose some of the dispair that we do have after Drogo´s death. But i would trade that desperation for a bit more character development early on. Then again, here we fall on personal preferences :) And as i would never dare to write anything, i bow to Mr. Martin and his work, which i love :)

And i´m quite sure i will bow to the series also!

My point is: if we want to nitpick, we can allways do it. And we can do it over wigs or over complex plot points....whatever! Still it´s interesting to read and discuss

Archived