BWB Norcal IV + I =5

Thanks BL :)

We have met up with Jebus and we are going to try the Polk district near us tonight.

We went down to pier 33 at 6.45 this morning and got tickets to Alcatraz. (w00t!)

It was worth the early start as we both loved it.

Looking forward to tomorrow now.

Fantastic! Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. Don't go too far down polk, it changes SIGNIFICANTLY below Sacramento. Not bad, but perhaps not what you were expecting. Divas on Sutter is always a fun time, if you like your trannies. :)

If you have a car, you should go to Burma Superstar. Probably the best food in the city - I take all my out of town guests there. It's an amazing blend of Burmese/Chinese and some Indian dishes...delightful. The Mint Chicken and Chili Lamb are fantastic (if you like spicy food)!

DK

*comes out of hiding, maybe permanently*

Ok, I'll be there tomorrow. I'll have to come from Palo Alto-- tomorrow is a long day of social commitments--but otherwise will try my damnedest to make it on time. Ignore my hideous lack of haircut. I haven't had time.

Great night! Thanks Norcal for making us feel so welcome. Hats off to BL for organising the round-up and AG for your late night hospitality :)

Agreed on both counts. As I said elsewhere this was a fun meet, with lots of new faces, many laughs and way too much good food. We ate a pizza place out of dough!*

The generosity and all-round coolness of the BwB comes through again. :)

* Well that's how I'm interpreting it anyway...

Fantastic seeing everyone again! Stubby, Matt, Louise, Rachel, Mapu...so good to have had the chance to see all of you so far from your native habitats (although I'm guessing the bars aren't all THAT different). Red Woman and Arbor Gold, thanks for all your kindnesses, and big ups to to Boiled Leather for food/beer/organizational skills/getting all my obscure prog-rock/comic-book references. Have a great time in Chi-town all, I'll be sitting at my anniversary party this weekend half-wishing I was with you guys (but only half :cool4: )

Oh, and the left-overs made for one seriously yummy and kick-@$$ breakfast...

Hey guys, I forgot to mention this during out get together but if you guys are in the east bay area, Friday( sept 7) from 5pm to 8pm my school is hosting a community block party with entertainment, food trucks, health talks, free spinal screenings and the like. Free admission and Free parking.

I'd love to see some of you guys here to party with us and see what it is I'm going to school for!

It'd also be cool to hang out and talk with you cool cats some more afterwards :)

its at Life Chiropractic College West 25001 Industrial Blvd Hayward, ca 94545

Does that mean we get free adjustments? :0

The last week of the month, Stormborn and her husband will be in town and we'll do something fun with them. Not sure exactly when, so keep your calendars open and watch this space. Stubby described Stormie as "the heart of the ozzie Bwb." One of the most delightful people I've ever met. We are looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes Yes Yes!! The lovely Stormborne and her fun Hubby are in San Francisco this week, and Wednesday is their last night in town. Boiled Leather and I will definitely be meeting up with them, but if anyone else from the Bay Area is around and available, speak up, and let's make plans!

Archived