BWB Norcal IV + I =5

The redwoman and I will discuss. I was thinking this side, and parking in Oaktown isn't bad. its far better than SF

Don't you work in SF?

I am just trying to avoid unnecessary tolls and traffic. If you work in the east bay, fair enough. I have to cross half the bridge anyway, but the traffic on the east side is vaguely irritating when you've already been sitting in traffic on the SF side for 45 min a day.

We will meet at The Trappist on 8th (behind Starbucks) and Broadway in Oakland at 5:30 or when you get there. Its a short walk from 12th street/city center BART (exit at 11th on the right side). We'll figure out dinner from there. If any newbies exist and want to join, feel free to reach out to me and I'll answer any questions. Even if you aren't a Newbie. "confirmed" are Kat, Arbor Gold, Bronn Stone, The RedWoman me and our special guest Cuellar. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Greetings NorCal! The wife and I will be migrating into your chapter of our fine organization on the 29th of March. It will probably be a few weeks before the dust settles enough for us to go anywhere, but I look forward to raising a glass with all of you soon.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived